Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    You don't know?

Here's some insight: you're not very bright.
    Tremendous insight again.....

Comment

Originally posted by BigWooley View Post
      Now those standing in judgement of Paterno can head back to your Ivory Towers.
      I agree. Joe was too busy worrying about football to get involved. He shouldn't be condemned. Nobody's perfect. The victims should stop their crying and man up. We got Nebraska this week!!! We are.....

Comment

Let's change the subject.

What's your position on feeding hungry children?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bwaaaa

Yo slag, just finished 18. Man was it fricken cold, prolly 30s wind chill
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

assumptions...facts
            Is direct grand jury testimony considered assumption or fact? Hearsay? Witchcraft perhaps?
            Last edited by stealth_rhino; 11-11-2011, 07:30 PM.
            Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
            Don't type mad.

Comment

OK, i get now. JOE is the victim. thanks

Best Fucking Post about this situation...I love how people stand in judgement on an individual based on assumptions...the only facts the public truly knows right now is that Sanduskey is a fucking pedophile and the biggest scum of the earth.

Now those standing in judgement of Paterno can head back to your Ivory Towers.
              He said from his own mouth "I wish I would have done more". Why in the world would he say that, if he knew nothing. If not giving my support to a man who had a part in the cover up of child rape makes me judgemental, then judgemental I be.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm only perturbed.

I've passed the outraged stage.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Having made jokes, I pretty much fuck in this argument.

Comment

Where does it say Joe is a victim? I said every holier than tho fucks come out of the woodwork to vilify a ma with nothing more than assumptions and speculation. Funny how the fucking monster is an afterthought in all of this...I never said joe didn't make mistakes but has anyone presented a single fact of what his makes were...no....just a bunch of saying he had to have known ...why don't we let wait for the facts on paternity before we convict him...wouldn't you want the same if you ever stood before a jury if your peers

Comment

Don't type mad.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Golf in the wind is bad enough when it's warm.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Geezus God! What does this have to do with the game tomorrow!?

Comment

if he was completely clueless

Where does it say Joe is a victim? I said every holier than tho fucks come out of the woodwork to vilify a ma with nothing more than assumptions and speculation. Funny how the fucking monster is an afterthought in all of this...I never said joe didn't make mistakes but has anyone presented a single fact of what his makes were...no....just a bunch of saying he had to have known ...why don't we let wait for the facts on paternity before we convict him...wouldn't you want the same if you ever stood before a jury if your peers
                            Then tell me what "I wish I would have done more" means. There's no assumption or holier than thou agendas going on with that, those words came from Joe. Also, if Joe "did his part" by telling the AD, what exactly is he telling him ? He doesn't know anything, but he feels a need to inform the AD ? This is not a Joe Paterno witch hunt, at least not on my part, it's questioning why the most powerful man on campus wouldn't go to law enforcement with some of the info he had abouut sexual misconduct with children.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Don't type mad.
                              sig.
                              Originally posted by 3rd & Inches
                              Don't type mad.

Comment

Bwah! Someone typed really fast on their smart phone and wasn't paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X