Looks like Johnnie Lynn is the scapegoat this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Johnnie Lynn is the scapegoat this year

Fired. Looks like Juan is staying if he hasnt been let go by now. Even though I knew it was gonna happen, its still unreal.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...84866/34234293

"In the first of what could be a series of offseason moves, it appears that secondary/cornerbacks coach Johnnie Lynn is out in Philadelphia. In fact, a source I trust told me he's been fired.

The Eagles have not made an announcement, but the club is expected to make sweeping changes in the wake of a disapppointing 8-8 season -- made possible only when the Eagles won their last four games.

While the Eagles ranked 10th vs. the pass, and opposing quarterbacks completed only 58 percent of their passes against them, they did allow 27 touchdown passes. Nevertheless, that was four fewer than 2010.

Lynn was hired prior to last season after coaching the secondary in San Francisco."
    Last edited by The Token Asshole; 01-07-2012, 05:32 PM.

Originally posted by The Token Asshole View Post
    Fired. Looks like Juan is staying if he hasnt been let go by now. Even though I knew it was gonna happen, its still unreal.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...84866/34234293

"In the first of what could be a series of offseason moves, it appears that secondary/cornerbacks coach Johnnie Lynn is out in Philadelphia. In fact, a source I trust told me he's been fired.

The Eagles have not made an announcement, but the club is expected to make sweeping changes in the wake of a disapppointing 8-8 season -- made possible only when the Eagles won their last four games.

While the Eagles ranked 10th vs. the pass, and opposing quarterbacks completed only 58 percent of their passes against them, they did allow 27 touchdown passes. Nevertheless, that was four fewer than 2010.

Lynn was hired prior to last season after coaching the secondary in San Francisco."
    I believe this is just the start, Steve Spagnolo may have something to do with this or opening a job up for Juan.

Comment

Yea! Fire the Db's coach when the team gave up a ton of rushing yards

that makes sense,,,I mean sure find weakness and cutt it free,,,U can keep Juan in the fold,,Just replace him!

thats all....
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by MelKiperIII View Post
        I believe this is just the start, Steve Spagnolo may have something to do with this or opening a job up for Juan.
        I hope you're right.

Comment

Yeah, cause the problem clearly was that DRC/Aso/Asante needed more coaching, not that the scheme didn't work.

(ok the safeties do need to be coached up, but still, weird choice of scapegoats)
          ((Wait, safeties are Zordich)
          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 01-07-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I think it means Juan is Guan. Lynn won't have a problem finding another job and probably wanted out ASAP. Reid is still looking for a landing place for Castilleo. Washburn doesn't give a shit either way. That's how he rolls.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Really really hope this DOES mean Juan is gone.

Comment

Working...
              X