No announcement yet.

The Eagles wouldn't stand a chance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles wouldn't stand a chance....

Against any of the 4 teams that played today. Not even on their best day.

If Andy thinks changing the DB coach is going to be enough to get that Defense up to snuff to play against a team like the Saints he's got another thing comming.

Three out of four, I think Cincy isn't there yet...but in a year or two, they are going to be a contender in the AFC.
    Last edited by butchie11; 01-07-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butchie11 View Post
      Three out of four, I think Cincy isn't there yet...but in a year or two, they are going to be a contender in the AFC.
      their TE would have had a career game against the Eagles LB's and Safeties.

Comment

Originally posted by 4dabirds75 View Post
        their TE would have had a career game against the Eagles LB's and Safeties.
        the eagles had good numbers against opposing TEs this season. the bengals went like 0-7 against teams with winning records this season. the eagles would have beaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          the eagles had good numbers against opposing TEs this season. the bengals went like 0-7 against teams with winning records this season. the eagles would have beaten them.
          Yeah, but the Bengals had a winning record which doesn't bode well for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by RWG View Post
            Yeah, but the Bengals had a winning record which doesn't bode well for the Eagles.
            Yeah because it's all about record (sarcasm). The 3 of the 4 losses the ravens have were against teams with losing records.

On topic, the bengals aren't that great. They are the same as last years Bucs, got the benefit of an easy schedule and ended up 9-7, but lost to every winning team they played. I wouldn't be suprised if the bengals go 4-12 next year like the bucs did this year, if their schedule isn't a cake walk.

On Op's topic, I'm confident they could beat every team that played yesterday except the saints, I'll admit they'd get raped. The texans may be a push also, only cause of Foster and Tate.
            Last edited by Throwed; 01-08-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

You are a homo. The Eagles would have crushed Detroit or Cincy.

How does it feel to be such a huge homo? Do you like Desean too?

Comment

Working...
              X