• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Point: Eagles vs Bears

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1083405427717459968

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ah that was great!

I don't know slag - the fingers spreading like that may have deflected it just enough

Let's go kick the TAINTS asses!!!!!!
    Last edited by Big Little; 01-10-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I'm tellin' ya ... he deflected it inside ... that shit was missing the upright totally left if he didn't tip it.

That was a great vid though.

I love the Jenkins trash talk reveal.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I'm tellin' ya ... he deflected it inside ... that shit was missing the upright totally left if he didn't tip it.

That was a great vid though.

I love the Jenkins trash talk reveal.
        Who knows? There is no doubt he changed the trajectory of the ball. There really is no way to tell if it was for better or worse. A football is far from a perfect sphere.

I'm kinda partial to the notion that Trogdor put forward that the contact changed the aerodynamics of the kick.

But to your point... if that kick had been straight down the middle, it's unlikely the alteration of the kick would have been enough to have made it a miss.

By the way, I heard my first really good "klunk" off of the uprights at the Linc this year.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Actually my point was that if it did deflect it closer to being good, there was still enough voodoo in the air to doink it out.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
          X