Just read an article that made a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read an article that made a point

I hadn't considered but which I was, in effect, noticing all night.

The article makes the point that the crowd noise had the Eagles snapping the ball with very little time on the play clock ... which means Wentz couldn't read the defense right up to the snap as well as he should because he had to focus too much on getting the ball in his hands.

I did notice that Wentz was clapping his hands for the ball with urgency over and over and over all night and I was saying to myself "why the fuck isn't the ball being snapped?"
    Last edited by slag; 12-04-2017, 12:15 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I went to the game there last year. They pump so much fucking noise in from their PA system I can’t believe it’s actually allowed.

Likely happens everywhere but it’s beyond noticeable there.

Comment

I also noticed the ball was being snapped quite low all night.

Comment

I thought we had the #1 ranked center in the league.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I went to the game there last year. They pump so much fucking noise in from their PA system I can’t believe it’s actually allowed.

Likely happens everywhere but it’s beyond noticeable there.
          Really?? The Falcons got busted good for that trick.
          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I was up in that hawks nest area. The way to cheering originated from the upper levels down both sidelines felt 100% pumped in to get the crowd going. And the decibel it maintained really made it feel like there was some fake shit going on.

The 12’s are fucking gay.

Comment

Working...
            X