Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official -- I'm Very Pessimistic About Chip's Moves (windy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official -- I'm Very Pessimistic About Chip's Moves (windy)

Shady traded for a linebacker who lost last season to a torn ACL. Nick Foles traded for a quarterback who lost last season to a torn ACL. Free agent Ryan Mathews signing with the Eagles, a running back with tons of promise who, according to the Union-Tribune in San Diego, played "...five seasons ravaged and interrupted and shortened and diminished by injury after weird injury."

Hello, Chip? What the FUCK do you have against getting HEALTHY players?

Are you trying to tell us the BEST you could do in deals for the best running back the Eagles have ever had, and a quarterback who just two years ago had one of the greatest seasons any NFL quarterback has had in decades, were players who made surgeons, nurses and a couple of hospitals extremely wealthy and had them clapping their hands and giggling like schoolgirls??

Ryan Mathews? A running back who gives new meaning to the phrase "freak injury?

There. I've vented. I got it out of my system and I promise if, Heaven forbid, my current feelings turn out to have been warranted, I will not say I was right. However I will probably join the fans searching for a big barrel of tar and a rail with which to ride you out of town.

Conversely if you are right and the trio of Alonso, Bradford and Mathews turns out to be three certifiable gems, I definitely WILL admit I was dead wrong and that you are a genius.

Frankly I hope the Football Gods make that admission a necessity.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Wasn't Foles injured last year?

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

That settles it. Super Bowl!
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Windy????

Must've had the Aramingo for lunch, eh?
          The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

I agree with this post

Comment

Yes!

I'm back on the chippy bandwagon!
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Is a broken collarbone a potential reoccurring injury?
                I don't compare it to an ACL.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

not a nice word picture

KG and wind does not = sweet air.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Spot on opening post and very true.

Now we are looking at getting the over rated Cowboy fumbling scum who has been made of glass his whole career yet 1 decent season with a monster OL in front of him see us pay him what no one else will. Grrrrrrrrr

I am going to Vomit.

Comment

That's Not The Point

The fact they were able to trade Foles ws a good thing but only if they got a HEALTHY player in return. Force the OTHER guy to accept the risk of a player who was injured, but DON'T trade him for a player whose injury has ended the careers of countless athletes in various sports other than football!

I'm not nearly as pissed that they traded Foles as I am at the gimp they got in return!

Comment

Very Good!

Your assignment for next week is to actually spell something like a big boy -- if you try REALLY hard you might be able to handle CAT.

Comment

Working...
                          X