Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rut Ro, Larry Brown Sports says it's going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rut Ro, Larry Brown Sports says it's going down!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...X?ocid=DELLDHP

Iowaigglefans head will explode.
    Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-05-2015, 01:56 PM.

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    I read this last night.

Could be right...but sounds like someone throwing something against a wall.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I don't think they will. I think they might force a team to give up the farm for him, thus pushing another good player down the board. I see the Eagles trading back twice, picking up a couple of much needed picks and the drafting Hundley toward the back end of the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        I read this last night.

Could be right...but sounds like someone throwing something against a wall.

I guess what is the backup plan, I doubt anyone is going to offer more for MM than what CK will to get to #6 pick, I don't see anyone jumping over that.

But what if one of the first 5 change there mind? Does CK just put all of the other pieces in place and Foles is the back up plan?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          I don't think they will. I think they might force a team to give up the farm for him, thus pushing another good player down the board. I see the Eagles trading back twice, picking up a couple of much needed picks and the drafting Hundley toward the back end of the 1st round.

Don't know if they will do it, but I do think it's the better scenario? One thing is for sure, this board is going to be in full meltdown mode on DDay.
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-05-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

If he's still there at 6

Isn't that a pretty big if?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Isn't that a pretty big if?

Who knows? I have seen some pretty well hyped QB's fall a LOT in the past couple of years.

Comment

Working...
              X