Enjoy this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy this

The Iggles are SB champs and are in the divisional round. Following a TD on 4th and goal, our QB is the highest rated postseason passer ever. This is the best time ever to be an Iggle phan.

Level of agreement 100%
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

My girlfriend and I got together three years ago, and not being much of a football fan at all she took up the colors and started to really learn the game. She now knows a good bit about the Eagles and the history, for better or worse. As we were watching the highlights (yet again) of the game Sunday, I told her that this is the best time to be an Eagles fan. Years ago that ball would've bounced the other way. It's starting to really feel like the years and years of the football gods hating us are behind us. What a time to be alive and be a Birds fan.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Between the Eagles and Clemson — my daughter’s fiancé is in Ph.D at Clemson, they live in Clemson, and my daughter is a patrolman in Anderson — football has literally been a Zen experience for me recently.

Comment

Oh yeah, lots of happy Clemson fans around these parts this morning. Even some Gamecock fans surprisingly.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Comment

My daughter texted me last night to tell me there was line of a thousand people outside a sporting goods store in Anderson.

Comment

Dexter Lawrence is a local kid from wake forest but as you know was suspended for last night's game.

there are a lot of clemson fans around the triangle in general but appear to be even more after he went there out of HS. at least in the North Wake County area.

Told my boys last night they can't be clemson fans though b/c it's a bandwagon move at this point. Like all the seahawk fans around here now tyin in through Russell Wilson's years at NCST.

Comment

Yeah, I met my girlfriend during the 2015 season and she's been following all of this with me. We had to do long distance for a while and it was pretty special that we ended up watching the SB together.

She has no dog in the fight but it's interesting that after Foles led us back against Houston, her first words were "Wentz NEVER could have done that." She said the same thing about the 4th down play on Sunday too.

Comment

Nice. Yeah my girlfriend came into the picture the spring we drafted Wentz so she's been around ever since the Eagles' fortunes started to take a positive turn. Took her to her first game that year. That game was the return of Sammy Sleeves and the Viqueens. Helluva first game. Her first time in Philly actually. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    The Iggles are SB champs and are in the divisional round. Following a TD on 4th and goal, our QB is the highest rated postseason passer ever. This is the best time ever to be an Iggle phan.
                    Somebody posted last week if if would be angering the football gods to wear our SB 52 apparel, I was drenched in it during the game, official hat, Nike Elite #9 jersey, slipper socks, lighted Christmas ornament on next to me. Either way I was and always will wear this shit proudly. No matter what.

Comment

Yeah man, I agree.

Drink this shit in.

Comment

This is pretty much what I told my ten year old grandson who was watching the game with us on Sunday night. I just basically told him to enjoy every stinkin' minute of this because when I was his age ( during the late 60's-early 70's) the Eagles were flat-out brutal. By far my favorite player back then was Harold Jackson and I became a pretty big Rams fan for a handful of years when he was traded away.If you didn't have a secondary team to root for in those days the "NFL Experience" was pretty damn miserable around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                          Somebody posted last week if if would be angering the football gods to wear our SB 52 apparel, I was drenched in it during the game, official hat, Nike Elite #9 jersey, slipper socks, lighted Christmas ornament on next to me. Either way I was and always will wear this shit proudly. No matter what.
                          Yup...that was me and I had my gear on
                          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Time for a contest over whose significant other is the best Eagles fan. Since my girlfriend is only known here for wearing a Fuck Da Eagles shirt, I guess I'm out.

Comment

Had lunch with a banker today (won’t say what bank but it rhymes with Hells Cargo). She said she had been in Buffalo for a year and a half. I asked her where she was from before that. She said Philadelphia and I said E A G L E S EAGLES!

Comment

Working...
                              X