Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid

This is 2 years in a row now he's not going to be starting the playoffs.

He's an enormous dude with a bad knee. This will probably be the norm to some extent his entire career. Not ideal but at least he's an MVP for 65 games and not Greg Oden.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think they should play him less earlier in the season. If they would have ended up with Boston instead of the Nets they would be totally fucked right now.

Comment

LESS MINUTES PER GAME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR I THINK WOULD HELP IMMENSELY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't think this is official yet, however, I don't think he should play. It sounds like this happened in the All-star game

Comment

The Sixers position is they are not sure, Embiid told reporters he doubts it.

Comment

Eh, I would be surprised if he isn't out there tomorrow.

That said, Ben, Jimmy, and Tobias should be enough to beat the Nets. They will need Embiid to have more than a slim chance of reaching the Eastern Conference Finals though.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                He's an enormous dude with a bad knee. This will probably be the norm to some extent his entire career. Not ideal but at least he's an MVP for 65 games and not Greg Oden.
                Wouldn't surprise me if he has some cleanup in that knee during the off-season. I think Westbrook had a meniscus tear and has had 2 or 3 surgeries after it to clean it up.

They are saying tendonitis. I'm going to assume it's with the meniscus again
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Eh, I would be surprised if he isn't out there tomorrow.

That said, Ben, Jimmy, and Tobias should be enough to beat the Nets. They will need Embiid to have more than a slim chance of reaching the Eastern Conference Finals though.

He’s doubtful.

And it’s doubtful they win without him. What a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    He’s doubtful.

And it’s doubtful they win without him. What a disaster.
                    Compare the Nets roster to the Sixers roster sans Embiid and get back to me. There is a reason Vegas still favors them by 7.5 points.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      Compare the Nets roster to the Sixers roster sans Embiid and get back to me. There is a reason Vegas still favors them by 7.5 points.
                      Rosters mean nothing.

Have you not been watching this trash in the last couple of weeks?

Comment

You said the same thing when Foles looked like shit against the Raiders. These games meant nothing.

It's time for Jimmy and Tobias to earn those Max contracts. If we can't beat the Nets without Embid, let those 2 go.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                          You said the same thing when Foles looked like shit against the Raiders. These games meant nothing.

It's time for Jimmy and Tobias to earn those Max contracts. If we can't beat the Nets without Embid, let those 2 go.
                          I couldn’t agree more.

This is a little different in the sense that this team (without Jo) should sweep the Nets.

Comment

He's fine. They have the 3 seed locked up. They are just resting him. Playoff load management. He'll play when they need him in game 7 of the finals if they didn't already win it all...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              He's fine. They have the 3 seed locked up. They are just resting him. Playoff load management. He'll play when they need him in game 7 of the finals if they didn't already win it all...
                              LOOOL

Comment

Working...
                              X