No announcement yet.

Kendricks released.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo worrilow wasn't a lock to make the team.

they'll be fine without kendricks as long as hicks stays healthy....which i'm not counting on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Horrible move. No sense. They couldn’t have gotten a 5th or 6th rounder in a trade?

Super thin @ LB. I don’t get it.
      The homeless man’s Anthony is upset!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Being thin @ LB doesn’t concern you?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          who's Hick?
          He is a LB with the Eagles what team do you watch

Comment

I think he's commenting on your literacy.

Comment

In previous years, I'd worry that somehow the FO would screw this up. But recent events have shown that they actually do know what they are doing, and getting all worked up over such things is just a waste of time. But hey, if you want to fret and wring your hands, have at it.

Comment

Kendricks is a fairly big loss, IMO. understand he makes too much. Also understand he wanted to leave & eagles were shopping him for 2-3 years.

But with Hicks inability to stay on the field losing Kendricks just sucks.

He was 2nd in tackles last year. He’s not just some guy. Dude was a solid player and now somebody needs to fill that hole. History shows Hicks cannot stay healthy so we need to find somebody who will play 60-65% of the time and be a sure tackler. Hopefully Nate Gerry can make the jump.

What’s Ernie Simms and Casey Matthews up to these days?
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-23-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

WHATEVER HOWIE IS UP TO, I'M IN.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I can see Howie signing a decent camp cut in August. We’ll see...

Comment

Probably will use the money to extend Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        Bwahahahaha
                        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                          Horrible move. No sense. They couldn’t have gotten a 5th or 6th rounder in a trade?

Super thin @ LB. I don’t get it.
                          I DON'T THINK ANYONE WANTED TO TAKE ON HIS CONTRACT IN A TRADE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Kendricks is a fairly big loss, IMO. understand he makes too much. Also understand he wanted to leave & eagles were shopping him for 2-3 years.

But with Hicks inability to stay on the field losing Kendricks just sucks.

He was 2nd in tackles last year. He’s not just some guy. Dude was a solid player and now somebody needs to fill that hole. History shows Hicks cannot stay healthy so we need to find somebody who will play 60-65% of the time and be a sure tackler. Hopefully Nate Gerry can make the jump.

What’s Ernie Simms and Casey Matthews up to these days?
                            Seems like Corey Nelson was brought in to take Kendricks' spot.

We already know Bradham can fill in at MLB if Hicks goes down.

I'm not worried.

Comment

Working...
                            X