So let me get this straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight

Oprah Winfrey gives a speech that a bunch of elitist Hollywood douchebags like and it vaults her to Presidential candidate status?

Well, I suppose if you can do it making movies with a chimp ... and do it with a reality tv show ... you can do it hawking diet soup.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

At least she wasn't talking about grabbing pussies!

Comment

You'll vote for who you're told.

Comment

Time's up!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Well, I suppose if you can do it making movies with a chimp ... and do it with a reality tv show ... you can do it hawking diet soup.
          Absolutely. Trump vs. Oprah would be too good to be true.
          Last edited by Maniac; 01-08-2018, 11:50 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Oprah Winfrey gives a speech that a bunch of elitist Hollywood douchebags like and it vaults her to Presidential candidate status?

2018 - Golden Glode first award winning lead black man tv actor
            2018 - Golden Globe first black lady (Oprah) to win whatever she won.
            2017-2018 sexual harassment gone wild in the industry.

To me, it seems like they are about 70 years behind corporate America,

Comment

Nick Saban v Donald Trump

That would be fun. Saban actually might make a good president. He’s insular, mean, driven and all he does is win. And I am tired of him winning. So why not Satan (intended typo)?
              DB

Comment

She's a hypocrite and was an absolute corporate whore/shill when she had her show on. She's a slam dunk as a President!!!
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

She is a con artist, she cons women into believing anything she supports or says. How the hell could she be president. If North Korea decided to Nuke us what would she do go running into a hideaway. It's a joke and I hate this shit.

Comment

As long as she didn't use her business email server for her personal Email, she's a lock.
                    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      She is a con artist, she cons women into believing anything she supports or says. How the hell could she be president. If North Korea decided to Nuke us what would she do go running into a hideaway. It's a joke and I hate this shit.
                      Oh look, our resident Trumptard is triggered!

Comment

Ivanka is a fan.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                          She is a con artist, she cons women into believing anything she supports or says.
                          And Trump is a con man who cons ignorant rednecks into believing anything. Game on!
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The point I made in the original post is actually bullshit, and we all know it.

Thinking that the current inhabitant shouldn't be there doesn't mean another unqualified celebrity should.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

We need positivity. Someone who can bring us together.

The point I made in the original post is actually bullshit, and we all know it.

Thinking that the current inhabitant shouldn't be there doesn't mean another unqualified celebrity should.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X