Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY DID RAPTORS COACH CALL A TIME OUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY DID RAPTORS COACH CALL A TIME OUT...

WHEN THEY WERE ON A TEN OH RUN LATE IN 4TH QUARTER? I'M NO HOOPS GEEK BUT THAT SEEMED LIKE A TURRIBLE CALL.

I THINK IT COST THEM THE GAME.

ANY HOOPS GUYS CAN EXPLAIN THAT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Can only be answered by someone that watched the entire game and can connect to the emotions of it. The injury to Durant was immense and created not only abject sadness but intense hostility after the reaction of the Toronto fans. By the time Kawhi peeled off 10 points the game IMO had experienced so much back and forth...really the Warriors are unbelievable the way they can steady their ship. I think Nick Nurse and Kawhi were anxious that if they didn’t pause there then they’d not be able to collect themselves and be able to meet the mental toughness of GS down the stretch but they didn’t account for their killer instinct and desire to avenge the way the fans treated Durant.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      WHEN THEY WERE ON A TEN OH RUN LATE IN 4TH QUARTER? I'M NO HOOPS GEEK BUT THAT SEEMED LIKE A TURRIBLE CALL.

Toronto would have lost that time out under 3 minutes. So it was the last chance to take it to give the team a quick rest.

Obviously they lost so it's a big what-if but that's the reason.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

DON'T TEAMS CALL A TIME OUT WHEN THE OTHER TEAM IS ON A RUN....NOT YOURS?
        YA GET A TEAM ON THE ROPES WHY LET UP, ESPECIALLY DURING A SERIES CLINCHING GAME.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-11-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Toronto would have lost that time out under 3 minutes. So it was the last chance to take it to give the team a quick rest.

Obviously they lost so it's a big what-if but that's the reason.
          OK. TO ME IT JUST TAKES MOMENTUM AWAY AT THAT POINT OF THE GAME.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-11-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

These late starts are murder on east coast fans. I Freaking fell asleep with 5 minutes left. MF’er!!
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 06-11-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

YEA I DON'T LIKE IT. I ACTUALLY RECORD 4TH QUARTER AND WATCH IN MORNING BEFORE GETTING THE GANG ON SCHOOL BUS.

Comment

To DSG point, it doesn't really make sense to use that timout however in that situation unless there were some other factors at play which there definitely were.
                Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

Stupid move, never call a TO when your team is on a run, never. Then, you don't use your TO to stop GS run in the last minute?? Very strange to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                  X