Thanks JoJo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking and posting?

Or just so mad that I thought GS would win that you posted two responses lol?
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 06-08-2019, 09:29 AM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

no just funny how everyone cries about lost opportunities but just don't want to realize the 6ers weren't winning shit and give the Raps no respect.

Comment

You act like the Raptors swept the Sixers when they won in the 7th game on a buzzer beater that bounced 4 times. Raptors fans remind me of Vikings fans. Delusional and sensitive. Congrats on the championship. Best one year rental ever.

Comment

Philly fans are pissed about going all-in, and then their "MVP" isn't ready to play.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            You act like the Raptors swept the Sixers when they won in the 7th game on a buzzer beater that bounced 4 times. Raptors fans remind me of Vikings fans. Delusional and sensitive. Congrats on the championship. Best one year rental ever.
            One year rental or or not it was worth it to win a chip. Keep praying that "the process" will work out for ya! And don't count out kawhi staying in Toronto! The fuck Raps fans are delusional? Hahahaha, 6ers fans crying like they would have won a chip of they beat Toronto I doubt they beat the bucks let alone GS. 6ers haven't been relavent since AI
            Last edited by Spartan92; 06-08-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Philly fans are pissed about going all-in, and then their "MVP" isn't ready to play.
              Went all in with the wrong players (that's a management issue) and Embiid hasn't shown he could be counted on since he started in the league he has always had some sort of ailment or injury let's be honest.

Comment

Definitely worth it and who knows, maybe he stays.

There are plenty of delusional Sixers fans but I don't count myself among them. But I don't think the Raptors are markedly better than the Sixers if at all. It's a coin flip - the Raptors have the best player in the league. It is completely reasonable to wonder what could have been if a game 7 buzzer beater didn't get the bounce of the century. That's different than assuming the Sixers would have won a championship.

Comment

I've bit my tongue for a while on your Sixers rants but I've got to be me. I'm not a fan of someone coming on here chirping about a Philly team they don't really follow. You're starting to reach that Drake douchebaggery level. I'm not sure if you realize it but it's bad form. Maybe it's just me. Just enjoy your championship.

Comment

It’s not just you

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    I've bit my tongue for a while on your Sixers rants but I've got to be me. I'm not a fan of someone coming on here chirping about a Philly team they don't really follow. You're starting to reach that Drake douchebaggery level. I'm not sure if you realize it but it's bad form. Maybe it's just me. Just enjoy your championship.
                    Spartan is an annoying mercenary fan.

Comment

Oh give me a break with all that garbage calling it chirping. You guys have been shit talking the raptors since they won the series against you. Now someone comes on and basically calls it down the middle and bc he ain't a philly Homer it's a rant. Suck it up get some thick skin and grow a sack fellas! I'm an Eagles fan doesn't mean I have to like the 6ers but doesn't mean I gotta sit tight while you demean the raps while crying that the 6ers could have would have should have. I've seen all your rants over the years so don't act like you are all high and mighty now. Didn't know you guys were above everyone else and everyone on here need to lick your balls. Da fuck outta here with your bullshit and cry your blues to someone else. And don't question my loyalty as a fan you don't know me for all you know I've been an Eagles fan longer than you have my friend get over it.
                      Last edited by Spartan92; 06-08-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

This thread reeks of alcohol. Apology accepted.

Comment

This thread wasn't about shit talking the Raptors.

It's about our team, who all but eliminated the Raptors very good bench in the series. It's about Brett Brown, who I have no problem ripping, actually having great game plans and out coaching someone for once. And finally, it's about our shit-talking prodigal son who didn't show up when we needed him most in game 4, with a very wounded Siakim on the other side.

Comment

Thanks KD

Can’t even shake off a calf injury to play
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                            X