Should Brett Brown Get Fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Brett Brown Get Fired?

I dunno, I guess it's according to who is out there. Tyronn Lue had Lebron and the Lakers didn't even hire him.

As far as FA go, they need to get a real good backup Center. Noel would be perfect but he's sour on Philly, Vucevic would be too much $. I don;t know who else is out there.

I'd let Tobias and Redick walk and keep Butler and try to get a real sniper in here to shoot the ball.

Vuc is a borderline max contract type player, he's not a backup.

Give Brown one more season to get them past the second round. If he fails again next year and there is a better option available then, by all means, I would welcome a new coach for the '20-'21 season.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 05-13-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      I dunno, I guess it's according to who is out there. Tyronn Lue had Lebron and the Lakers didn't even hire him.

As far as FA go, they need to get a real good backup Center. Noel would be perfect but he's sour on Philly, Vucevic would be too much $. I don;t know who else is out there.

I'd let Tobias and Redick walk and keep Butler and try to get a real sniper in here to shoot the ball.
      Noel can’t score. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Noel can’t score. No thanks.
        Need defense, not scoring from your backup center

Comment

Not time to fire Brown but there has to be growth.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Need defense, not scoring from your backup center
            I’m not sure a team that goes HUGE stretches with zero FGs can afford that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              I’m not sure a team that goes HUGE stretches with zero FGs can afford that.
              How many offensive centers are there? 4? You need defense and spacing from your backup

Comment

[Adrian Wojnarowski✔ @wojespn
                Brett Brown will return as the Philadelphia 76ers coach next season, managing partner Josh Harris told ESPN on Monday night. Harris, Brown and GM Elton Brand met today to discuss offseason priorities, including draft and free agency.]

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  How many offensive centers are there? 4? You need defense and spacing from your backup
                  At the very least, one who can make a 15 footer.

...we’ve already met our quota for that.

Comment

Noel is a good weak side shot defender, but his straight up d leaves something to be desired. I think its very possible Bolden can fill more minutes, we just need a big that might have some different skill sets for matchups.

Comment

Working...
                    X