Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has a "won the battle, lost the war" feeling with the Wentz injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has a "won the battle, lost the war" feeling with the Wentz injury...

Heartbreaking.

Great season however it ends. The team's ahead of schedule. Got a home playoff game for sure.

Dont give up on Wentz and dont underestimate Foles.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah let's get an actual diagnosis before leaping off the walt whitman

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Great season however it ends. The team's ahead of schedule. Got a home playoff game for sure.

NM
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I agree with this

Good post.

Comment

I mean, I'm optimistic. Just heartbroken in this moment.

Comment

I agree with this

What a ride! Worst case, we trust in Fooles and we hope for Wentz in November next year.
            DB

Comment

this is exactly what happened.

maniac is right but this really sucks because this team felt special.

i'm not counting out the possibility of a playoff victory with foles, but anything else...defense would have to play 5x better than they did today or last week.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                this is exactly what happened.

maniac is right but this really sucks because this team felt special.

i'm not counting out the possibility of a playoff victory with foles, but anything else...defense would have to play 5x better than they did today or last week.
                No one is going to beat the Eagles at the Linc in January. This team is Super Bowl bound and then it is anyone's game in Minneapolis.

Comment

The battle looked lost

The Rams had all the momentum, were moving the ball at will, and we lost the NFL MVP.

The fact that they fought like hell to win this battle tells me they can win the war.

Foles has caught lightning in a bottle before. If it's his team the rest of the way, he just stepped into a dream-come-true scenario. No way I'm giving up on this season now... no fucking way.

Comment

unbeatable if they play their game. but if they get down early against a team like, say, NO...i'm not holding my breath.

won't be anyone's game if foles if throwing floaters against pittsburgh or new england. i hope i'm wrong. i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      unbeatable if they play their game. but if they get down early against a team like, say, NO...i'm not holding my breath.

won't be anyone's game if foles if throwing floaters against pittsburgh or new england. i hope i'm wrong. i doubt it.
                      Ajayi will likely need to go Beast Mode in the Super Bowl. He has 200+ yard upside every game.
                      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-11-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        The Rams had all the momentum, were moving the ball at will, and we lost the NFL MVP.

The fact that they fought like hell to win this battle tells me they can win the war.

Foles has caught lightning in a bottle before. If it's his team the rest of the way, he just stepped into a dream-come-true scenario. No way I'm giving up on this season now... no fucking way.
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Exactly. This is an excellent take. This team has been overcoming adversity all season and they could've easily folded when Wentz left. They had a built in excuse but they pulled out a tough win.

This season has been great on many levels. This just makes it even more interesting.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Pretty much where I'm at this morning. They haven't been in position for a bye in over a decade. Time to sit back and enjoy the ride. Meaningful December football shouldn't be taken for granted.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
                              Heartbreaking.
                              WAR AIN'T OVER YET. SHIT, IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED. THIS TEAM IS SOMETHING SPECIAL.

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO, AND IT'S NOT OVER NOW
                              Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-11-2017, 08:29 AM.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X