I just HATE the logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just HATE the logic

That you're going to trade that much for whoever the Rams don't want.

HATE IT!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Criminally bad trade

Comment

Or for whomever Cleveland doesn't want.

Because they're good with RGIII
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I hate that you don't understand how these things work. You don't think the Eagles had conversations with Jeff Fisher, etc. You can't comprehend the idea that the Eagles could trade Bradford for a low end 1st round pick?

Comment

How does any of that change the fact that they just traded for the runner up QB?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            That you're going to trade that much for whoever the Rams don't want.

HATE IT!
            2nd choice of non elite qb's. It's insane they gave this much to move up 6 picks, and the player at 8 will have more of an impact.
            Last edited by tjl88; 04-20-2016, 02:54 PM.
            It IS About Me Asshole
            -----------------------
            Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

WTF?

Eagles probably had a conversation with the Rams and liked the guy they don't want. Both QBs are rated pretty close.

You've been noodling in the Mississippi too much, bro!

Comment

Ok, that made me laugh

Comment

Why the FUCK would the Rams tell the Eagles who they are drafting? If they actually believed what they told them they're even dumber.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

How does any of that change the fact that they just traded for the runner up QB?
                    I hate this trade but they know who the Rams are taking.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Meh. Whatever happens...

Howie will tell you that.

Jeff Fisher doesn't seem like the kind of man that would confide in Howie, does he?
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Howie will tell you that.

Jeff Fisher doesn't seem like the kind of man that would confide in Howie, does he?
                        Every team in the league knows who the Rams are picking. The only team that bluffing would have benefitted would've been the Browns. The league just wants to milk the Wentz or Goff narrative for another week.
                        Last edited by Melchior; 04-20-2016, 03:13 PM.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

BigSlizz probably doesn't know that Jeff Fisher was an Eagles coach at one time and the Lurie is chummy with his praise toward Fisher over the years.

There's a side to business that BigSlizz is getting educated on right here at Igglephans.com!!!

Comment

like Donovan was?

Comment

They didn't give up 5 picks to get Donovan. They just got there the old fashion way by sucking.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X