No announcement yet.

You poor stupid fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawk is as much an Eagles fan as Mark Wahlberg is a Patriots fan. Both fraud casual fans. Trust me.

Comment

Odds are long but fuck these NFC bitches who “want to go to philly & play eagles in round 1”. Bring it on. Crowd will be amazing. Team should be fired up. WE WILL SMADH YOUR GODDAMNED FACES IN, RAMS!!

I’m hoping we can win 2 at home with efficient running/passing game and defense playing like they were earlier this year. Tellin g myself the D isn’t bringing the same intensity because stakes aren’t as high. Or something.

Make the super bowl and see what happens. anything is possible in 1 game.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-28-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Odds are long but fuck these NFC bitches who “want to go to philly & play eagles in round 1”. Bring it on. Crowd will be amazing. Team should be fired up. WE WILL SMADH YOUR GODDAMNED FACES IN, RAMS!!

I’m hoping we can win 2 at home with efficient running/passing game and defense playing like they were earlier this year. Tellin g myself the D isn’t bringing the same intensity because stakes aren’t as high. Or something.

Make the super bowl and see what happens. anything is possible in 1 game.
        There's more to winning a super bowl than just a quarterback. For fucks sake, Eli has one two, and he blows

Comment

This is perhaps, the greatest Igglephans thread title of all time

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            Lame.

Your Igglephans card is officially revoked with three seasons probation. See you in 2021.
            WILL BE FIRST ONE BACK ON WHEN IGGS WIN IN PLAYOFFS.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-29-2017, 12:52 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

bump

Comment

Sorry for being impolite.

Comment

See that title, I almost spit out my coffee in the car!

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                  Sorry for being impolite.
                  Oh those where great times!

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    This is perhaps, the greatest Igglephans thread title of all time
                    ...still love this title

Comment

Working...
                    X