Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Fall Pass reminder

https://www.mlb.com/phillies/tickets/fall-ballpark-pass

For those in the area - 50 bucks (plus tax/fees so about 55) for 14 games. You can't sell the tix. Come through the MLB app initially as SRO but turn into seats 60 minutes before game time.

Not sure what the end of the season will bring, but it's looking like september will be fun. Go to 3 games and you get your monies worth.

Very cool. So you just show up an hour before game time and get what's available?

I went to Dodger Stadium a couple years ago, and they had an interesting perk for folks who bought nose-bleed season tickets. They gained a pass that allowed them to sit on stools in a counter area behind the 100 level.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Essentially yes. You are guaranteed SRO, but about 1 hour before game time, you get what is available. One problem is, you need to buy tickets together to sit together and can only use one mlb ballpark account.

I don't think the phils have any limits on who can use the stools and bars between the foul poles and my buddies and I often do that when we buy crap seats - the views are great. Right field, just past third has several rows of standing areas and just past that are a few stool/table sets. East to get during a regular nigth game.

Comment

uhh, bump, boys.

Comment

Pretty sparse turnout

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            Pretty sparse turnout
            Uhhh?

Looks like close to a full house to me.

Comment

That doesn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                Uhhh?

Looks like close to a full house to me.
                Ballpark looked to have good attendance to me as well.

This wasn't the case less than a month ago on the day I had my picture with the Lombardi.

They are in a pennant race so I could understand how attendance would be up.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X