If I'm not mistaken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm not mistaken

...that Eagles "heritage of winning football" might be on shaky ground. Is that right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhJgW6NHOU

What a fruit.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
      ...that Eagles "heritage of winning football" might be on shaky ground. Is that right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhJgW6NHOU
      What is the Cowcunts record, oh yeah 3-7 and will be 3-8 after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        What is the Cowcunts record, oh yeah 3-7 and will be 3-8 after Thanksgiving.
        You're not still fappin yourself raw over beating our 3rd string QB (who had been on the team for 4 weeks) in OVERTIME are you ?

Better hope we are 3-8 after tomorrow....because can you imagine the headlines you'll be reading for 10 days if we win ?

After two months out of football, Romo schooled that Miami D pretty darn well ( I was there to see it). Panthers D line is good...but not as good as Miami's. Cowboys will be in that game big time.

Comment

The mark of a terrible football team

Goes 0-7 without their starting QB.
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You're not still fappin yourself raw over beating our 3rd string QB (who had been on the team for 4 weeks) in OVERTIME are you ?

Better hope we are 3-8 after tomorrow....because can you imagine the headlines you'll be reading for 10 days if we win ?

After two months out of football, Romo schooled that Miami D pretty darn well ( I was there to see it). Panthers D line is good...but not as good as Miami's. Cowboys will be in that game big time.
            Those 2 INTs were pretty great.

Comment

Beat your woman lately?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hire a woman beater at work lately?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Pick 6. Thanks, Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    Pick 6. Thanks, Tony!
                    Aaaaaaaaaand again. Hahahhahaahahaa!!

Comment

At least your book case is filled with championship VHS tapes.

Comment

Fuck that 8mm black and white
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Jerruh has tribute pics of each rusted trophy

Comment

Working...
                          X