No announcement yet.

So what’s your impression of the draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My impression is I love the TE, I think they stole a guy with an injury issue, and Jason Peters was an undrafted TE before he became one of the best LTs in team history, so maybe this rugby player has a shot.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 04-29-2018, 06:49 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You're probably right. I agree with your point though.

Comment

Small.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Im in love the Goebdert pick and it has nothing to do with allegedly stealing him from Dallas. I think he has the potential to be a star on the Eagles, especially with the way Pederson likes to use his TEs. Plus I think he fills a huge need, and that some are massively under rating what losing Burton is going to mean to this team.
          I wanted him from the start, knowing that losing Celek meant losing a productive, blocking TE. This kid has the skills, and would have taken him at 32. That Howie still gut him and recouped a second for next year? Brilliant. And hosing Dallas out of the selection was icing on the cake.

I cant wait to see what they do with the rugby guy. So many possibilities.

The rest of the picks I'm okay with, primarily because I trust Howie and Joe Douglas.

Comment

Working...
          X