Absolutely pathetic OPI call on JMATT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely pathetic OPI call on JMATT

and Jason witten is a fucking stupid asshole.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    and Jason witten is a fucking stupid asshole.
    McMahon
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Nice int, Wentz. This team fucking drives me insane.

Comment

Nice int, Wentz. This team fucking drives me insane.
        Get in line.

Comment

You know what makes me the most irate? Jim Schwartz’s refusal to ever blitz.

Comment

Me too...I want that wide 6

bend don't break; non tackling machine outta here

Comment

I’d rather lose by knockout than by decision.

I hate when he just sits back and lets an offense pick us apart. Won't get to face Sanchise every week.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-04-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Maybe once every 5 plays for giggles...

I realize we just got Jernigan back...Graham seems to have tailed off...Cox double teamed...Long might be at the end of the road...Barnett out...did Curry and Beau Allen make that much of a difference last year? I sure as hell thought we had much more pressure on opposing QB's

Comment

You know what makes me the most irate? Jim Schwartz’s refusal to ever blitz.
                  I couldn't agree more. The no-blitzing along with that stupid sticks defense on 3rd and long plays drives me up the wall. My heart is always in my throat because I don't have a whole lotta confidence in our secondary's tackling.

Comment

If you are afraid to blitz the Sanchize...maybe you should retire.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X