Congrats From a Seahawks Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats From a Seahawks Fan

I think it goes without saying that if you weren't employed by or a fan of the Patriots you were pulling for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976 I waited in frustration for 38 years until we finally realized the dream hoisting a Lombardi. So cheers to you Eagles fans for your first Championship. Well deserved! Outstanding season and Super Bowl. Good luck to you guys moving forward!

go fuck yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      go fuck yourself
      And welcome to Igglephans! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
        And welcome to Igglephans! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        Ah, is this like a Shack-type format then?

Comment

Not sure what a "Shack-type" format is, but here's the format. You're gonna get bashed plain and simple. If you had done this Sunday you'd get a pass for the day. Noobs get abused and moreso when you're the fan of another team. Enjoy!!

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
            Not sure what a "Shack-type" format is, but here's the format. You're gonna get bashed plain and simple. If you had done this Sunday you'd get a pass for the day. Noobs get abused and moreso when you're the fan of another team. Enjoy!!
            Ah fuck. Out of all the Eagles fan forums I had to pick the toilet bowl. See ya!

Comment

Die
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Enjoying the offseason goof!
                Last edited by KenfromCanada; 02-06-2018, 05:36 PM.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                  Ah fuck. Out of all the Eagles fan forums I had to pick the toilet bowl. See ya!
                  We prefer to think in terms of porta potties. Try not to get too much blue stuff on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    We prefer to think in terms of porta potties. Try not to get too much blue stuff on you.
                    Speaking of which, there are quite a few lined up on the parkway

Comment

As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976, blah, blah, blah... Sure you are. Kick rocks, Arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros View Post
                        I think it goes without saying that if you weren't employed by or a fan of the Patriots you were pulling for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. As a diehard Seahawks fan since 1976 I waited in frustration for 38 years until we finally realized the dream hoisting a Lombardi. So cheers to you Eagles fans for your first Championship. Well deserved! Outstanding season and Super Bowl. Good luck to you guys moving forward!
                        Thank you

Comment

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Comment

Working...
                          X