If the Eagles want to upgrade WR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Eagles want to upgrade WR

with anyone that could truly help they are going to have to trade for one, like Parker or Tate. All of the free agents out there are crap and should not even waste time on them. Howie needs to work some magic.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Agreed, there's a reason these turds are still available.

Also, who's trading a wide out two games into the season? I don't see it, but who knows

Comment

I don't know if it's who's trading them

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

Also, who's trading a wide out two games into the season? I don't see it, but who knows
      but what's the value when they get here. Acquiring a RB midseason is one thing, but a receiver needs to learn more of the playbook and develop a report with the QB moreso than an RB.

Tate and Jones and pros, but I think that drives up their price. Spending more than they would on Gordon also won't go over well.

All this makes me happy that one Lombardi hasn't changed a damn thing in this town.

Comment

Update......Two Turds Off Market

The foreskins, in a bold move, sign Floyd and Perriman.

Reports say Gruden is projecting Alex Smith to now have a target more than five yards away (but is not sure Smith will be able to reach them)
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Antonio Brown does not seem happy with his team. Trade for him!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            with anyone that could truly help they are going to have to trade for one, like Parker or Tate. All of the free agents out there are crap and should not even waste time on them. Howie needs to work some magic.
            Ya I'm ok with this.. We only have 3 active WR now in the roster something must be coming they can't be going into the game with Ags gibsin and Aiken as your only WRs

Comment

This makes sense too its gonna be hard and doubt it happens

Comment

There are rumbling that Gase and Davante Parker don't see eye to eye. This didn't help:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...218325085.html

Comment

Working...
                X