Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    3 year deal per Eagles Twitter
    Great news, keeping him with what they already have and maybe Long coming back at a low salary they solidify that position.

Comment

If he had made a Pro Bowl, would that change anything about paying for past performance?

Brandon Graham's stats have never reflected how good he is, even when he had his best season in 2017. Last year he was still PFF's 8th ranked DE. He's been playing very well for 4-5 years now.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        If he had made a Pro Bowl, would that change anything about paying for past performance?

Brandon Graham's stats have never reflected how good he is, even when he had his best season in 2017. Last year he was still PFF's 8th ranked DE. He's been playing very well for 4-5 years now.
        Joe Thmas congratulated BG on tweeter. Said he’s underrated which is a nice compliment from a first ballot HOF’er.

Comment

I think this deal might put nags on the outside looking in...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I think this deal might put nags on the outside looking in...
            Is that auto-correct for Agholor? I think he comes back on a pretty team friendly deal.

I think the Jernigan move was made so they could pay Graham. DT needs to be a priority in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              Is that auto-correct for Agholor? I think he comes back on a pretty team friendly deal.

I think the Jernigan move was made so they could pay Graham. DT needs to be a priority in the draft.
              No, It's not auto-correct.

Comment

As the president of the BG fan club I say well done and a bargain ay twice the price. The haters have been banished.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  No, It's not auto-correct.
                  Who is nags?

Comment

Ngata?

If so pretty funny!

Note: I won’t recalibrate but with the down play of Sudfeld “competing “ for the 2nd QB position it looks like a 2nd round tender.

Will a team still get a wild hair? Its a longer shot then a week ago, IMO. If Washington doesn’t get a QB in the first or if the Jags find more cap room...

Don’t discount a trade of Sudfeld because I still maintain he has that value. I think there are good QB to draft in the middle rounds and the Eagles are going to draft a QB.

Comment

I've come to appreciate your posts

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      Ngata?

If so pretty funny!

Note: I won’t recalibrate but with the down play of Sudfeld “competing “ for the 2nd QB position it looks like a 2nd round tender.

Will a team still get a wild hair? Its a longer shot then a week ago, IMO. If Washington doesn’t get a QB in the first or if the Jags find more cap room...

Don’t discount a trade of Sudfeld because I still maintain he has that value. I think there are good QB to draft in the middle rounds and the Eagles are going to draft a QB.
                      Way more since the foles saga (not being a smart ass) . I don't think suds has any significant trade value (4th or better and if he did, the eagles not standing behind him as the backup and perhaps hinting at introducing competition might actually hurt his value. I definitely agree that the Eagles are going to draft a qb to groom in the later rounds and maybe even not so much later (like a 4th).

Comment

I agree with you.

I still contend Sudfeld will prove to be better, even if the market doesn’t think so. And I’m a little suspicious as to why the Eagles made the effort to downplay Sudfeld?

Anyway, the have devalued Sudfeld and unless he plays next year, they’ll not receive much in a comp pick.

I say trade him now.

Comment

Working...
                        X