No announcement yet.

Kelly Green News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Keen. Your husband will be very much missed in this community. Considering how much we all felt his presence, I can imagine he made quite an impact on all those around him throughout his his life.

It may seem trivial but I am truly happy that the Eagles delivered for him just over a year ago.

Comment

So sorry to hear this...

Always enjoyed reading his posts...thoughtful and heart felt even when ranting...RIP Bill

Comment

Always got a kick out of

reading his posts from his job...talented writing even made county HS championships exciting

Comment

Kathy,

Bill was a legend and a beloved member of Igglephans. RIP KG.

-Diggle
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

As the great Matthew Wilder once said, "Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-A My Stride" or Kelly Green's as he heads to that great tailgate in the sky. God bless KG.

Comment

Kathy - so sorry for you loss ma'am, KG was a great Igglephan he will be missed!

My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this, Kathy. I am/was very much a fringe-at-best part of this board's community but KG always came across as a warm, funny, and kind person. I met him briefly once or twice at a gate, a good ten-plus years ago, I think. He was every bit as friendly as fun to meet as he was to read here. My condolences for your loss. RIP Kelly Green.

Comment

RIP Kelly Green

Mrs. Keen:

While I never met Bill in person, I feel like I knew him as he wanted to be known here: as a funny, grounded, principled man who loved the team we all love. He made us all laugh, and that counts for a whole lot on a message board where we've spent more time complaining than caring.

Bill will be missed here. My condolences to you and your family at this time, and I hope that the pain you feel now will soon be replaced by the wonderful memories of the great times you had with him. I know that we will never forget him. A true Igglephans LEGEND.

Pete

Comment

I have been lurking far more than posting recently. I am very sorry to hear of KG's passing. Condolences and prayers from across the ocean to his family and the many people on this board who knew him better than I.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank God he got to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl last year before his passing.

Comment

My most heartfelt condolences to the entire Keen family. May God bless you all and grant you the strength to get through this most difficult time. One of our brothers has fallen, but will never be forgotten for his memory will be eternal!

Rest easy my friend!

Comment

Working...
                        X