GAME 7.... STANLEY CUP FINALS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME 7.... STANLEY CUP FINALS....

OH HELL YEA. ONLY WAY IT COULD BE BETTER IF A P WITH WINGS WAS ON ONE TEAMS SWEATERS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

As much as I like the Flyers, I have to think that a blue Maple Leaf would add much more to this game.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

St. Louis is going bonkers right now. It's pretty fun.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It's probably even better than when your beloved Rams won it all.

Comment

Play Gloria

While I hate the Mummers and can't imagine getting this excited for another team outside of Philly, I've followed this story throughout the playoffs. I'm not sure I saw anything on here about it. The Jacks NYB Facebook page gives you an even more detailed timeline of the events.

The Stanley Cup will end up making an appearance in this club. No thanks to the Flyers and their dumpster fire of an organization.

Comment

great series. happy for St Louis and their fans. Glad Marchant had a huge screw up too, FN jagoff.

But, those dudes in South Philly celebrating like the Flyers won the cup are the freaking worst.

Comment

I said all postseason if they didn't win it all, they would get abused for that fucking song for the next two decades.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bwah! Ass. Honestly though, after 11 years, this is home and I'm happy for them. Also happy that after fucking Kroenke trashed the city that they went and won one.

When I have to choose, it'll always be Philly.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

While I agree with Ellsworth about these bandwagon local frauds, I've never seen anything like this before. It wouldn't shock me if this group ended up strutting in those god awful costumes in the parade.

Comment

I just watched the video. It's weird. I like how they froze on the dude's face at end though. Just to make it more creepy and weird.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Are they getting a lot of publicity out there? I know the song is but I'm curious if these guys are a thing out there.

Comment

That's the first I've heard of them. Here they say, "The team was at a bar in Philly during the Eagles vs. Bears playoff game and the song came on..."

There's been some coverage of the story behind it, but it's mostly just "Play Gloria" merch.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                        X