Darby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby?

Lots of targets his way the last 2 weeks. Is he rusty or were some of the negative vibes (last year in BUF) about his play falling off true? I thought a strength was coming back, but he has looked like a liability / downgrade from the previous rotation.
    Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 12-04-2017, 04:46 PM.
    WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
    Lots of targets his way the last 2 weeks. Is he rusty or were some of the negative vibes (last year in BUF) about his play falling off true? I thought a strength was coming back, but he has looked like a liability / downgrade from the previous rotation.
    To be honest I think the secondary looked better without him may me some rust and needs some time but rasul was ballin and secondary hasn't looked the same since Darby's return

Comment

ABSOLUTELY BETTER WITHOUT HIM. SIT HIM DOWN FOR NOW.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I don't care if Night Train fuckin' Lane was out there ... as Loki posted, they looked like they weren't properly coached to deal with those crossing/rub routes.

Shit, on one play two DBs ran into each other, and I do not think either was Darby.

When I saw the replay I said to myself that the only thing missing was the yakkity sak music.
        Last edited by slag; 12-04-2017, 07:54 PM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Exactly what I posted last night. All of the hawks biggest pass plays was the same route.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Manchester Darby?

Coming up this weekend. It should be an awesome match except Pogba is serving a suspension.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Fucka football (-;
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

i don't know where you're getting this idea. darby was awesome against dallas and mitch trubisky had a QBR of 0.5 against us. last week was the secondary's first bad game with darby. that had a lot to do with wilson's mobility and the pressure put on the defense by the offense not scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i don't know where you're getting this idea. darby was awesome against dallas and mitch trubisky had a QBR of 0.5 against us. last week was the secondary's first bad game with darby. that had a lot to do with wilson's mobility and the pressure put on the defense by the offense not scoring.
                  We lost, so everyone sucks.

Comment

The fans must be roasting him on Twitter. He ain’t having it...

https://twitter.com/realronalddarby/...47565150818304

https://twitter.com/realronalddarby/...47938167119879

Comment

All he needs to do is back it up. Fuck his Twitter account.
                      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Needs to put away the rabbit ears...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        ....or Philly will eat him alive.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

yeah, definitely worried about the fact that he's defending himself on twitter. if he's getting his feeling hurt while the team is 12-2...watch out when things get bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X