Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You pulling for FF tomorrow?

Why not?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Why not?
    Of course

Comment

Sure

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Why not?
      Although, I won't be surprised if his FF tendencies make the game closer than it should be or even a loss for the Chefs.

Good read on the Athletic about the FF hiring process from Joe Banner.

Comment

Other than the ITYS factor from KC, which I don't really care that much about, FF is perhaps the biggest threat to NE.

I'd rather see FF win than Pittsburgh or NE for sure.

Comment

YESSIREEBOB.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Fuck no. Fuck that fat bastard and every fucking Chef fan

Let them further feel the suffering of having that fat fuck piece of shit.

I’d much rather see him fuck every fan up their ass again and again, much like he did in Philly.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Don't matter....you KNOW Andy is gonna be Andy
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

if andy is andy, he'll definitely win a home game against mike mularkey

Comment

Absolutely.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The pain of loss will be worse in another week or two.

He is what he is. He's not winning a Superbowl.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You and I have always been on the same page with FF. Well said.

Comment

Yes.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                          Let them further feel the suffering of having that fat fuck piece of shit.

I’d much rather see him fuck every fan up their ass again and again, much like he did in Philly.
                          You must think he's a serious threat for Tom Terrific.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Thank you. Good to see another person here with a memory.

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                            You and I have always been on the same page with FF. Well said.
                            I knew your wonderful mom would have a great son!

Ps........Let’s go dawgs! Ugh X is the best!
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Now that comment is just plain ignorant.

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                              You must think he's a serious threat for Tom Terrific.
                              So you’re still sucking on the fat bastard’s tit. Good for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X