Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESP is a disgrace

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Skipping over Duce would be a real good way to eff up the locker room. But that's not why you hire him.

There's no reason to think he can't do the job. Obvious choice.

You could nitpick anybody just like Pedersen got hammered by clowns like Lombardi. ESP already is at it.
    What a dick. I trust Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      What a dick. I trust Doug.
      His "hot take" on Duce is that he failed to develop Smallwood and Pumphrey.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Staley may be ready for this, or not, I have no real clue ... but I don't disagree with the notion that Pederson, in spite of winning it all in his second year, could use an "old hand" helping him game plan more than a guy who's learning on the job.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Staley may be ready for this, or not, I have no real clue ... but I don't disagree with the notion that Pederson, in spite of winning it all in his second year, could use an "old hand" helping him game plan more than a guy who's learning on the job.
          Depends on what Duce contributed this year. Pederson is in a place to judge that, not me. Also an "old hand" could F things up. For example Andy Reid (FF) is an "old hand".
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Doug knew this was coming

not sure about how soon he saw it coming, but just like free agent lists, I am quite sure Doug has a list of potential coaching replacements that he will go through.

Where Duce falls on that list, I have no idea.

Comment

I don’t think the majority of the other beat writers care for him. He’s got too much TMZ in him. Haven’t liked him since he published the Desean hit job to justify Kelly cutting him.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-11-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

He was also

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                I don’t think the majority of the other beat writers care for him. He’s got too much TMZ in him. Haven’t liked him since he published the Desean hit job to justify Kelly cutting him.
                the only guy that I can recall who went berzerk over the "guy punches police horse" thing, too.

His breathless tweets complete with bloody horse-puncher photos were very TMZ-ish.

Comment

I don't know how many moving parts that we can handle here. Groh probably deserves a promotion at least to the QB job and maybe even OC. Every time you promote somebody it's a chain reaction. Somewhere along the line you have to bring in somebody from the outside to plug a hole or in this case 2 holes.

Comment

Working...
                  X