Clear All

• This wasn’t great to hear RE: Wentz recovery & timeline

https://twitter.com/bleedinggreen/st...68507976593408

Consider the source, cataldi and his morning show morons
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

DON'T LET SOME JACKASS RUIN YOUR HIGH.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That, and the fact that this is pure idle speculation from somebody not really informed of the specifics of this case. Yeah, he's a doctor...but he's basically talking out of his ass.

Comment

Kelly is a respected surgeon... but a bit of a religious fanatic. I recall him pontificating on CSN when TO got hurt.

Honestly I doubt Wentz will be back at the start of next season. From the description of his injury he hurt a lot more than his ACL.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Kelly is a respected surgeon... but a bit of a religious fanatic. I recall him pontificating on CSN when TO got hurt.

Honestly I doubt Wentz will be back at the start of next season. From the description of his injury he hurt a lot more than his ACL.
            I agree. I’ll be stunned and more than a little concerned if Foles isn’t under center in Week 1. I remember Randall’s injury was week 1 in 91, so he had a full 12 months to rehab, of course advancements in rehab have occurred since then, but still Carson is the face of the franchise, I’m confident BBD and staff dont let him sniff the field before he’s ready in their eyes and not just Wentz’s

Comment

i wouldn't put any stock into what that blowhard dipshit spouts. He's insane. I hate how he is just immediately back into shit stirring about Foles and how he must be traded. what a jagoff. can't we enjoy the F out of this Win before you stir up fake controversy? he'll always be a dirty 30 douchebag.

I was concerned because it was an interview with one of the lead Dr's at the Novacare center. granted, you can interview 10 different docs and get 11 different opinions but it's never good to hear shit like Bob Griffin and 'brace forever likely' kind of talk.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-21-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

i doubt it too. i bet he comes back mid october. he is really putting me in a tough situation in my keeper fantasy football league! he needs to consider the commitment i made to him and rush back on the field by week 2 at the latest. i need him.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-21-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  i wouldn't put any stock into what that blowhard dipshit spouts. He's insane. I hate how he is just immediately back into shit stirring about Foles and how he must be traded. what a jagoff. can't we enjoy the F out of this Win before you stir up fake controversy? he'll always be a dirty 30 douchebag.

I was concerned because it was an interview with one of the lead Dr's at the Novacare center. granted, you can interview 10 different docs and get 11 different opinions but it's never good to hear shit like Bob Griffin and 'brace forever likely' kind of talk.
                  Good Lord the Dirty 30, that’s a name I haven’t heard in years, what a bunch of complete and utter jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                    I agree. I’ll be stunned and more than a little concerned if Foles isn’t under center in Week 1. I remember Randall’s injury was week 1 in 91, so he had a full 12 months to rehab, of course advancements in rehab have occurred since then, but still Carson is the face of the franchise, I’m confident BBD and staff dont let him sniff the field before he’s ready in their eyes and not just Wentz’s
                    I think i don't care what we are offered for Foles, he stays period! Not a better insurance policy out there at back up QB. We have a starting caliber QB as a back up who is a Super Bowl MVP! Keep the bastard and erect his statue already lol. Nobody knows what Wentz will look like when he returns or what the true timeline is. Don't rush the kid back we need him for 10+ years let him fully heal we have Foles if he walks next year and we get nothing so be it we still have or franchise QB and we don't miss a beat this year this is just my take. So i agree with you brother

Comment

You know what is amazing....

....Philly has some of the thirstiest, news craven, passionate fans, a helluva of sports following yet, they have some of the shittiest and insufferable sports shows.

Talk about a change and ending a drought.....
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

This has gone viral now. One doctor's opinion that didn't even see Carson at all.

Comment

Aren’t most ACL tears accompanied by other ligament damage? I know AP was an ACL and an MCL. Seems like that’s par for the course with knee injuries.

Regardless, this doctor had a major attention whore vibe about him. Tough to take him too seriously.

Comment

Whether he is legit or not, it's a good thing we have a world champion backup quarterback!
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

From what was reported, it was a torn ACL and LCL. The LCL is sewn back together to promote healing and the ACL takes time. That profootball doc said that wentz could be back week one but he won't be back to normal wentz (mobility) for a bit.

The bigger concern is tearing the other ACL because his walk is affected.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X