Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Tirefire Taylor is worth the first pick in the 3rd Round

Thanks, Cleveland!

Is there a Colangelo in the Browns front office?

Comment

unbelievable that they gave up that pick for taylor. the guy's numbers look better than he is because he doesn't throw INTs, but he isn't a starting caliber QB. i don't know why they'd give up the first pick of the 3rd round just to avoid throwing a rookie QB to the wolves.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 03-09-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Thanks, Cleveland!
        Wow.

BDN is worth 2 1sts then?

Comment

Buffalo has picks 21, 22, 53, 56, 65, and 96 in the first three rounds. I have this weird feeling this is tied to Foles.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Buffalo has picks 21, 22, 53, 56, 65, and 96 in the first three rounds. I have this weird feeling this is tied to Foles.
            I have the same weird feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              I have the same weird feeling.
              IMO U gotta talk to Nick and see what he would prefer to do. I'm sure he understands the situation.

Goodwill with players is worth something,

BTW, I got my Nick Foles autographed "Philly Special"photo delivered today. It is actually quite nice.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I would be shocked if his camp hasn't produced a list for the front office already if he wants to go.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  IMO U gotta talk to Nick and see what he would prefer to do. I'm sure he understands the situation.

Goodwill with players is worth something,

BTW, I got my Nick Foles autographed "Philly Special"photo delivered today. It is actually quite nice.
                  From purely a football standpoint, Buffalo is pretty good situation. Good fans, decent OL, some nice pieces on that team. They can compete right now.

Living in Buffalo is the big thing. I'm reasonably confident they're the team that offered the 2, so whatever Nick's feeling is, I imagine it's already known to everyone concerned.
                  Last edited by The Duck; 03-09-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Fair value for an NFL starting QB.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

yeah, i think living there would be the only holdup. otherwise, i think nick would like to be with j matt, shady, and another coach from the andy reid tree.

it would be amazing if howie could somehow finagle a first from them. i'd probably even do a two and a three.

Comment

This makes no fucking sense to me.

Why pay a 3d for cannon fodder so a draft pick can develop, when they have guys on the roster who can do that?

Do they actually think he's the answer at QB?

WTF?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Why would Foles want a coach from the Andy tree?

He thrived under Kelly and then when Gomer integrated some of that shit into his offense.

Comment

Well then Ginger can be the second coach from the Andy Reid tree to integrate some of Kelly's shit into the offense for Foles.

Edit: Also took an offer from Reid to convince Foles not to retire, and KC was where he started to love football again.
                            Last edited by art vandelay; 03-10-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

You don't think it's a stretch that Ginger's connection to Reid is a factor in Foles' analysis of possible landing sites?

Not to mention ... Ginger is a defense guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X