two things we all need to keep in Mind..Both the ST Coach&Shwantzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two things we all need to keep in Mind..Both the ST Coach&Shwantzer

Shit the fucing bed royal...the only reason we advanced was Fate,,and a hellava Team effort by the O line and Dee line...

Besides that...what a fucin cluster fuck the last 56 seconds of that Game was...The ST coach pretty much handed them a FG attempt..... Shwartz won't blitz...It was tough to watch; but Obviously worse if you were a Bears fan......Our coaches have to do better calling the games going forward.
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-08-2019, 07:21 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Jernigan's return has had a major impact

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    Shit the fucing bed royal...the only reason we advanced was Fate,,and a hellava Team effort by the O line and Dee line...

Besides that...what a fucin cluster fuck the last 56 seconds of that Game was...The ST coach pretty much handed them a FG attempt..... Shwartz won't blitz...It was tough to watch; but Obviously worse if you were a Bears fan......Our coaches have to do better calling the games going forward.
    Cox has been a true beast since he came back...do not forget all our Cbs are still young and inexperienced. Overall, the stats for the D in the last six games have been pretty damn good, allowing only one opening drive score. Trayvon Hester tipped Parkey's FG attempt, possibly the biggest play of the game. Foles threw 2 INTs and we lost the turnover battle, yet still won the game. It's just the football Gods smiling down on us, and everyone is both making plays and mistakes in all three phases of the game. But we keep winning...I'll take it.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Was it ever asked on that final kickoff whether they purposely kicked short? I assumed they did, which at the time had me going off on a profanity laced tirade towards the tv.

Comment

Naaa there was no decision made,,that was the problem

Elliot's kick was a short floater that should have been a squib kick,,,At best they should have been at their own 30. Its over..I just want to see better thought process during that game...we had that last year...we need it now.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

It had to be on purpose and it was a terrible fin call.

Trent the FG was blocked - no divine intervention just Hester doing his job

Agreed about Jim though - his refusal to blitz is infuriating sometimes

Comment

I watched it 40 times

he got hang nail on it; if not, a finger tip...not really worth arguing because they ruled it a block I think...

I'm just saying the TO,,,then he pulls it,,,Kinda Fate if you ask me...not too many blocked kicks in this league. I love the fact we are in the Elite 8...makes me feel like the Birds have their Title defense...and its all really wanted from this year....everything else is just Icing on the football cake!
            Last edited by TRENT; 01-08-2019, 10:48 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I love that guy,,plus the whole team getting healthier

Didn't see too many Jason Peters needs to retire Threads...Way he handled Mack...The whole team seems to be jelling and playing better..Let umm Double Cox all night TJ will be bring the Pocket collapsing heat...We need to get home more than not on Sunday!
              Last edited by TRENT; 01-08-2019, 10:50 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                Elliot's kick was a short floater that should have been a squib kick,,,At best they should have been at their own 30. Its over..I just want to see better thought process during that game...we had that last year...we need it now.

Pederson was asked in his post game presser. It was a bad kick - they were not thrilled with it. A short kick was NOT the call.

Comment

The fingers that got to the ball hit the left side of the ball, which my limited knowledge of physics means it deflected the ball to the right ... and the kick missed left by a cunt hair.

Therefore, it's likely that, if anything, the slight deflection made the kick less of a miss, and if Hester's hand had caught just a little more ... it might have been doinked inside the upright and good.

More evidence of transcendental powers at work.
                  Last edited by slag; 01-09-2019, 09:33 AM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah I looked at the videos a couple more times and its just so tough to see where he hits it. Your physics part is correct though so if he did hit the left side of ball that thing was going waaaaaaaaaaaay left
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Haha ok I will take it - Nick has the magic and I am good with it.

Gym Shorts needs to f'in blitz Brees Sunday, need to put his ass on the ground a few times.

All Hail Nick Foles

Comment

I did that myself and kept clicking the pause button to stop the ball in mid-flight so as to get a look at the ball position as it went past the blockers and it looked like the ball passed to the right of the hand that was closest to it up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                          The fingers that got to the ball hit the left side of the ball, which my limited knowledge of physics means it deflected the ball to the right ... and the kick missed left by a cunt hair.

Therefore, it's likely that, if anything, the slight deflection made the kick less of a miss, and if Hester's hand had caught just a little more ... it might have been doinked inside the upright and good.

More evidence of transcendental powers at work.
                          The golfer in me may argue with you that it messed with the aerodynamics of the ball more than deflected it in any direction. Then again, i sucked at physics...and my golf game isn't much better!

Comment

Yeah, that's kind of a wild card here, kickers put spin on kicks that move the ball right and left.

So, to stay with a golf reference, if Parkey was trying to hit a fade it could have fucked with that and kept it straighter for the miss left.

EDITED TO ADD: But my continued limited knowledge of physics still makes me think it would cause it to fade more.
                            Last edited by slag; 01-09-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

It's not just the last game, ST has not looked sharp for a couple of games and they have made some dumb mistakes!

Comment

Working...
                              X