X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved BDawk's intensity

But he was just as much a chicken choker as McNabb

TYPICAL DALLAS FAN.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

actually "won" more playoff games than mcnabb.

does SB 52 mean jenkins isn't a choker, yet dawkins is?

Comment

DON'T PLAY INTO IT. LET IT DRIFT OFF THE FIRST PAGE. DAWK MAY BE THE BEST PLAYER EVER FOR THE IGGLES, AT LEAST IN THE MODERN AREA. PRE 1968 I CAN'T SPEAK FOR, EXCEPT FROM FILM.

Comment

Disagree
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            actually "won" more playoff games than mcnabb.

does SB 52 mean jenkins isn't a choker, yet dawkins is?
            actually "lost" more playoff games than mcnabb.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Theres plenty of blame to go around for the failures of the Reid/McNabb area and I dont think Dawkins is anywhere near the top of that list.

Only one game/play come to mind when I think of Dawkins choking and it was at the end of the Cardinals NFCCG.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                actually "lost" more playoff games than mcnabb.
                that either proves that mcnabb wasn't a choker, or that this is a bad comparison. or both.

let's just pretend that mcnabb had had one of the best super bowls ever in 2004, and we'd won it with the defense playing the exact same game that it did. then no one would call dawk a choker.

there is plenty of blame to go around and this comparison just doesn't make sense.
                Last edited by art vandelay; 08-03-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                  Theres plenty of blame to go around for the failures of the Reid/McNabb area and I dont think Dawkins is anywhere near the top of that list.

Only one game/play come to mind when I think of Dawkins choking and it was at the end of the Cardinals NFCCG.
                  The one where McNabb threw 3 TD passes in the second half to bring the Eagles back from a 24-6 hole the defense put them in.

Only to have the defense give up an almost 8 minute scoring drive.

Edit to add:

For the record, I think Dawkins should be in the HOF and I do not think McNabb should be. But in terms of winners and losers, neither of them got the job done.
                  Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-03-2018, 03:32 PM.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                    The one where McNabb threw 3 TD passes in the second half to bring the Eagles back from a 24-6 hole the defense put them in.

Only to have the defense give up an almost 8 minute scoring drive.

Edit to add:

For the record, I think Dawkins should be in the HOF and I do not think McNabb should be. But in terms of winners and losers, neither of them got the job done.
                    I remember. The play that stands out is Dawkins had Edgerin James dead to right on 3rd down to stop that winning drive and whiffed. That loss was a team effort though.

Dawkins lack of rings is a product of his environment, that whole area was filled with a bunch of super talented choke artists who couldnt get the job done and it started with Andy.

Comment

PHILADELPHIA FANS..AT IT AGAIN....ONE OF THE MOST BELOVED, INTENSE PLAYING, GIVE EVERYTHING YA GOT PLAYERS OF OUR LIFETIME, BEING NEGATIVELY THOUGHT OF.

EVEN THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL, MISSES A PLAY EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.

Comment

I remember that drive where Dawkins got the ball with just under 3 mins and couldn't throw a decent pass for his life against prevent. Going out on downs in that situation is pretty par for a choker like dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          I remember that drive where Dawkins got the ball with just under 3 mins and couldn't throw a decent pass for his life against prevent. Going out on downs in that situation is pretty par for a choker like dawkins
                          I remember when Dawkins decided that Ronde Barber was going to be his favorite wide receiver for the NFCCG against the bucs.

Comment

Is this Love Baby?????

Or is just.......

Confusion!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

I love Dawkins, and I love McNabb. Just saying they came up short in big games. Add Akers to that chicken choker list too...

Comment

Working...
                              X