Tevin Coleman to 49ers for cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevin Coleman to 49ers for cheap

2yr/$10m. Eagles need to snag one of these rb’s.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Odd

We LOATHE the RB position...

I trust Howie, but a change must be made.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
      Seems they will go RBBC again which is welcome. I'd like to see them re-sign Ajayi as the lead back, bring back Blount and fill out the rest with whatever combination of Sproles/Clement/Adams/Smallwood/Pumphrey/draftpick makes the team.

Comment

I prefer RBBC, but Coleman could have been a part of that. It looks like it will be draft pick/Ajayi/Clement.

Ajayi has higher potential than Coleman but his injury history is concerning.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 03-13-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

You're right Coleman would've been a great addition, I am relieved they didn't make a big splash and sign Bell.

Comment

Cheap, try super cheap. He must be bringing Ajayi back on a low performance deal.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              Cheap, try super cheap. He must be bringing Ajayi back on a low performance deal.
              I’d rather Yelton.

Comment

Ajiee back on a Show me deal.

Its tough to be a free agent with a blown knee...Now if Bell blows his knee out,,he's paid.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Ajayi will have had almost a full year of recovery/rehab from the ACL. More than enough time. The chronic knee issues we hear about are more of a long term issue... we're not giving him a long term deal. At 26, it's reasonable to expect Ajayi to be productive for two more years in a rotation.

If the team is happy with his progress, I imagine he's one of their top options. But I think Howie is working the trade possibilities first (hopefully Duke Johnson, and not Jordan Howard).

Either way, they'd better draft a RB with one of those first three picks.

Comment

Why not Jordan Howard?
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I’m not panicking. RBBC is best and the Eagles have many options remaining.

Comment

Why not Jordan Howard?
                        Not to speak for The Duck but Howard isn't much of a receiving RB, Duke Johnson is a pretty good one on the other hand.

Comment

Why not Jordan Howard?
                          The fact that Chicago is trying to unload him when they have no replacement is scaring me. Is his declining production tied to bad work habits? I don't know. But something seems off there.
                          Last edited by The Duck; 03-13-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                            Not to speak for The Duck but Howard isn't much of a receiving RB, Duke Johnson is a pretty good one on the other hand.
                            He was pretty good in his rookie year. But the last two seasons are making the first look like a mirage.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                              Its tough to be a free agent with a blown knee...Now if Bell blows his knee out,,he's paid.
                              Right Ajayi is not getting any offers so make a deal for 2 years with him for low base salary with incentives. If he comes back and plays anywhere near what he did its a steal.

Comment

Working...
                              X