Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooooooo!!!

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/1/23/1...2018-underdogs
    Last edited by slag; 01-23-2018, 07:59 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Fuck this asshole. What a jerkoff.

I guess he thinks he’s some kind of cool breeze. Some wannabe douchebag.

The Iggles are considered underdogs by the uninformed, OK I’ll buy that, even though they’re truly the favorite here.

Philadelphia is an underdog city? Not a fucking chance in hell. The cradle of liberty. Home of the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Home of Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross. Home of world class museums and numerous colleges and universities. The Italian Market and Reading Terminal. Belmont Park and the East and West River Drives. And the beat goes on.

Philadelphia is a proud major city and a cornerstone of this country, far from any “underdog”. So yes, that douchebag touched a nerve with me. I have always loved my city.

Oh, also the home of Overbrook High, which gave us Wilt Chamberlain, Merrill Reese, Will Smith, Guy Bluford, and...........ME!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I didn't read it that way.

Comment

When cheaters in this game appear,
        And break the rules that they don't fear,
        And anger all who see or hear,
        The cheers go out both Loud and Clear for
        Underdogs...
        Underdogs
        Underdogs...
        Underdogs

Run like lightning, hit like thunder,
        Crushing all with plays of wonder
        Underdogs, Underdogs, Underdogsssss!

https://youtu.be/7XRil07h5uE
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Bwah ... not plane, nor bird or even frog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

The Iggles are considered underdogs by the uninformed, OK I’ll buy that, even though they’re truly the favorite here.

Philadelphia is an underdog city? Not a fucking chance in hell. The cradle of liberty. Home of the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Home of Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross. Home of world class museums and numerous colleges and universities. The Italian Market and Reading Terminal. Belmont Park and the East and West River Drives. And the beat goes on.

Philadelphia is a proud major city and a cornerstone of this country, far from any “underdog”. So yes, that douchebag touched a nerve with me. I have always loved my city.

Oh, also the home of Overbrook High, which gave us Wilt Chamberlain, Merrill Reese, Will Smith, Guy Bluford, and...........ME!
            MY FRANKFORD PIONEERS ARE 30 AND 3 OVER OVERBOOK.....DAMN... BUT HOLY CRAP WILT, WILL, MERRILL AND OBBIE! WE HAVE A O LINEMAN FOR SAINTS EVANS.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-23-2018, 09:22 PM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

And Ron Dayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

You forgot the Gallery (even thought its changed)

Philly is THE best city imo. I told my wife I fucking hate it here in Minneapolis. I wana go home. My dad, brother and his wife were at both games and said the crowd was insane. I miss being able to get a 2 piece wing and rice with ice-tea at 2 am. I miss my gooey looey. I miss my city.

Comment

Frankford must suck

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  MY FRANKFORD PIONEERS ARE 30 AND 3 OVER OVERBOOK.....DAMN... BUT HOLY CRAP WILT, WILL, MERRILL AND OBBIE! WE HAVE A O LINEMAN FOR SAINTS EVANS.
                  How the hell could you lose to Overbrook in football THREE TIMES!!!

We always sucked ass in football. Now basketball, track, and cross country were another story.
                  Last edited by Overbrook; 01-23-2018, 11:32 PM.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

No no no

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    And Ron Dayne!
                    That douchebag Vagiant to be attended some second class Overbrook in New Joisey.

Comment

Yeah. Wrong Overbrook ha ha
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        Yeah. Wrong Overbrook ha ha
                        Yeah, the Overbrook in Pine Hill, NJ. A longtime co-worker/friend is an alum.

Comment

It’s a running joke.

Comment

Well, running will kill you
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Eagles are the absolute favorites, not even close. Why be scared to be favorites ?....weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X