Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Foreskins and Cowturds won a SB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time Foreskins and Cowturds won a SB?

In the 1900’s?

Wasn’t the model T mass produced that century? I mean, we have 3 championship in the 1900’s too, but come on!

Neither of these can win a SB

One is the skin off of someone's d*ck and the other is a piece of sh*t.

Comment

This is true

Comment

Neither team has even been to a conference championship this century. We’ve been to 6.

Comment

Crypt Keeper paid off Neil O'Donnell big Time

for the 2 most obvious paid Ints in the history of this game,,,Steelers defense won that SB!

so its 93 for them as far as I always will be concerned.
          Last edited by TRENT; 02-12-2018, 01:35 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Friday night as I strutted into a restaurant here in deadskin land with my recent superbowl champ hat, Man says to me, you must feel good. I said yea bern waiting a long time. He said well I have been waiting 26 years. They hate snyder, and Andy reid. Reid dumps all wash up players to skins.

Comment

i wore a super bowl shirt 3 straight days. smelled like BO, gasoline, and whiskey when i peeled it off last night. For the first time in my life I felt like a real man.

It also smelled like Victory.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-12-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

... the fan base loves headlines though. They’ve won several offseason championships recently. I will give them that!

Comment

The last time they won, there are probably 3 people in the country carrying around those fat-ass cell phones singing Hammer Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    The last time they won, there are probably 3 people in the country carrying around those fat-ass cell phones singing Hammer Time.
                    The President and Mrs. Lincoln celebrated by catching a flick at the new State of The Art Fords Theatre, then Abe got a little mouthy with one of the patrons.

Comment

Working...
                    X