X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints

Better than anyone thought they would be,

Saints are our biggest threat.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      Yeah I see that

Comment

Totally agree.

As of right now this is my list of the Iggs biggest threats.

1) Saints
        2) Rams
        3)Vikings

The Saints and Rams really concern me and the Vikings aren't no slouch either based on what I saw from them yesterday. As always, it isn't gonna be easy in the least.

Comment

playing a playoff game in New Orleans is not ideal. Saints worry me a lot for that reason.

They still have the Panthers, Rams and Falcons twice. Hopefully they drop a few of those.

Comment

agreed

Comment

This is the year having HFA is huge with good dome teams in the mix. You want the Rams to travel East to here or the Saints and Vikings to come outside. It didn't work in 2013 against Saints but Chump was the coach. I think if the Eagles get HFA they can beat anyone.

Comment

The Vikings aren't exactly a high flying offense and they play in freezing GB and CHI every year. They're not a normal dome team. New Orleans isn't the same New Orleans either. They're running the ball A LOT more and are playing better D than they have in a long time, plus they've shown they can come to The Linc and win in the cold. The Rams too want to establish the run with Gurley and play solid D.

Playing at home is always better than playing on the road, but, I don't see a cold outdoor game really affecting what any of those teams want to do. Plus, after Chucky and the bitchass Bucs came up here as the worst cold weather team of all time and stole our Super Bowl from us, I'm gunshy on thinking it's going to really "help" the Eagles in a game.

Comment

i don't think the cold is a factor either, i just think that playing at home is...advantageous. it's not about how the teams are built, but the eagles have been great at home over the past two years.

Comment

I'm not as worried about the Rams. They're giving up 120 rushing YPG and have a 2nd year QB. The Saints have a future HoFer and a suddenly competent defense, although also not great against the run.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm not as worried about the Rams. They're giving up 120 rushing YPG and have a 2nd year QB..
                      Going up against the Vikings D this week should give us a good indication of how real a threat they are

Comment

Even without Sherman, Seahawks are still a threat IMO. They have a veteran team with a lot of playoff experience and they always get hot towards the end of the year.

Comment

I'm not as worried about the Rams. They're giving up 120 rushing YPG and have a 2nd year QB. The Saints have a future HoFer and a suddenly competent defense, although also not great against the run.
                          FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES I LOOKED UP HOW MANY RUSHING YARDS IGGLES D GAVE UP THIS YEAR. 598 TOTAL. I KNEW IGGS D WAS AMAZING, BEST SINCE MR. JOHNSON'S, BUT DAMN, THAT'S IMPRESSIVE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Must make sure they Come here in Jan

do not want to take Wentz to a dome,,,get umm on grass they are not the Same team/ I respect them but I don't fear Umm.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                            X