Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are we gonna stop them from cheating this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we gonna stop them from cheating this time?

You know they're gonna try.
    Go Bird Go !

Both the Eagles and Patsies have good records w/ Gene Steratore officiated games and he generally calls a pretty loose game. Not sure who that favors, but at least it doesn't look like a total PI-fest.

Comment

I'm concerned about that as well. But, I refuse to go out like a bitch like all of the douchebag Viking fans are right now. Fact of the matter is you got your teeth kicked in. Period. Do better in 2018 and STFU til it's time to take the field again.

Stop crying like infants on social media and sports talk radio and look in the mirror. You got pwned. Period. Stop looking for excuses outside of the stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        Both the Eagles and Patsies have good records w/ Gene Steratore officiated games and he generally calls a pretty loose game. Not sure who that favors, but at least it doesn't look like a total PI-fest.
        Surprised to see Hochuli control himself for once against the Queens. I think only one penalty was called before the game was out of reach.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Impossible.

Cheatrots have their own team plane this year.

It’s called an AWAC.

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
            You know they're gonna try.
            The NFL will far more benefit from the Eagles winning than the Pats. Nobody is buying Patriots Super Bowl stuff, but if the Eagles win the money will be flowing, the ratings will go up, the NFL will prosper from this over and over until the start of next season.

Comment

Working...
            X