Reports Eagles Shopping Agholor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports Eagles Shopping Agholor

ESPN and NFL network both reporting that the birds are shopping him to get out of his 9.2 million cap hit. I really do not see this if they are building to go for another Super Bowl, he knows the system and has played very well the past 2 seasons.

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    ESPN and NFL network both reporting that the birds are shopping him to get out of his 9.2 million cap hit. I really do not see this if they are building to go for another Super Bowl, he knows the system and has played very well the past 2 seasons.
    Sounds like they're planning to draft a wideout early, PER REPORTS thread

Comment

the slobknobber
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        the slobknobber
        Wow think of that one on your own fat ass, oh of course you did same one you use every time, way to be original.

Comment

He's mediocre. Ship him out.

Comment

I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE HAD THE POTENTIAL TO BE AN ABOVE AVG RECEIVER. I STILL THINK IF HE HITS THE WEIGHT ROOM A LIL BIT HE CAN GET THERE.

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF IGGS CAN GET A THIRD ROUND PICK FOR HIM, WHICH IS A STRETCH I THINK I'D TAKE IT.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He was the best receiver on the field in Super Bowl 52
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

David Tyree. Santonio Holmes. Max McGee

Comment

One catch ain't a big game ... he had the best game of any offensive player aside from the qbs

More importantly ... he's not mediocre ... but I understand the Eagles looking to move his 9 mil and change
                  Last edited by slag; 04-25-2019, 11:47 AM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The skill players were all great that day, but other than Nick the best players on the field for the offense were the linemen. They completely stoned the NE defensive front. All of them were heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      Eagles were previously about a month ago reported to have interest in clowney. Now ags is apparently up for sale and now s report comes out that the Texans are open to trading him.

I don't know if they can do it because of contracts and shit like that...but I also wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Possible trade Aggy to the Jets for Darren Lee

Comment

mediocre

common
                          fair
                          ordinary

Which of these doesn't apply to NA?

Comment

Working...
                          X