No announcement yet.

So Tirefire Taylor is worth the first pick in the 3rd Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, it could be. But I also wouldn't dismiss it.

Comment

I would ... I've been to Buffalo.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah that's a head scratcher for sure, but look who we are talking about.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

McDermott is dumb as a rock. I wouldn’t want Nick to come to Buffalo and I live here. For his sake.

Everyone here thinks the Bills are trying to trade down an draft a QB. I havent heard much interest in Foles here.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            This makes no fucking sense to me.

Why pay a 3d for cannon fodder so a draft pick can develop, when they have guys on the roster who can do that?

Do they actually think he's the answer at QB?

WTF?
            Makes zero sense to me. Pick #65 is primo draft capital. For a "bridge" QB? Go sign Josh McCown is that's what you need. I don't get it.

Comment

I'M HOPING THEY GIVE THE MVP THE BEST CHOICE POSSIBLE, WHICH TEAM HE WANTS TO GO TO. I'D RATHER HE STAY HERE, AS BACKUP, BUT HE DESERVES TO START.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                McDermott is dumb as a rock. I wouldn’t want Nick to come to Buffalo and I live here. For his sake.

Everyone here thinks the Bills are trying to trade down an draft a QB. I havent heard much interest in Foles here.
                Trade down?

Comment

Up. My goof. They have two firsts, two seconds, and two thirds.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Up. My goof. They have two firsts, two seconds, and two thirds.
                    I figured. I just can't see giving up the kind of haul necessary to get into the top five for any one of these QBs. There isn't a Trubiski or Mahomes, let alone a Wentz or a Goff, up there. I honestly hate this QB draft class almost as much I hated the 2015 class. All of these guys are going to be massively overdrafted, IMO. Getting Nick at a fraction of the cost (draft capital wise) has to be tempting for anyone looking at this group.

Comment

the first thing i said was that living in buffalo would be the biggest holdup for foles.

Comment

You’d be surprised. Fans here are sick of other teams hand me down quarterbacks. The whole plan with the two number ones has been to trade down. I’d be shocked if the Bills traded for BDN.

Comment

I'm thinking

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          Makes zero sense to me. Pick #65 is primo draft capital. For a "bridge" QB? Go sign Josh McCown is that's what you need. I don't get it.
                          the Browns' brain trust believes they can be a 6-10 or 7-9 team with Taylor plus their potential offensive additions. Taylor helped the Bills make the playoffs. Someone like McCown gets you to 3-13 or 4-12.

They also have TONS of picks and cap room. Taylor's contract was burdensome to Buffalo.

Someone tweeted that the Browns' offense may be fairly decent this year if they draft Barkley:

Taylor
                          Barkley
                          Gordon
                          Landry
                          Coleman
                          Njoku
                          decent offensive line (esp. if Thomas stays)

Comment

May just be a coincidence but Nicks two worst games were in frigid weather last year, might not bold to well in Buffalo in late December and Jan.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                              the Browns' brain trust believes they can be a 6-10 or 7-9 team with Taylor plus their potential offensive additions. Taylor helped the Bills make the playoffs. Someone like McCown gets you to 3-13 or 4-12.

They also have TONS of picks and cap room. Taylor's contract was burdensome to Buffalo.

Someone tweeted that the Browns' offense may be fairly decent this year if they draft Barkley:

Taylor
                              Barkley
                              Gordon
                              Landry
                              Coleman
                              Njoku
                              decent offensive line (esp. if Thomas stays)
                              I think McCown did more with less in NY last year, considering the Jets were seen as a 2 win team at best. If he got that team to 5 wins (including wins against Buffalo, KC, and Jax), 6 or 7 wins in Cleveland isn't out of the question with the offense they're putting together, assuming they take Barkley.

Pick 65 is a steep price for a placeholder who you hope to dump after one losing season. I'd opt for the free guy instead, but that's just me.

Comment

Taylor was due a large bonus next week and Bills were going to cut him. Here they can’t believe they got anything for Taylor never mind the 65th pick. I guess the Browns didn’t want him to hit the open market. I don’t know why. Taylor stinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X