Eagles will win out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles will win out

I called Nick Foles being the Super Bowl MVP when Carson went down, I called SJU's perfect regular season after personally watching them beat Gonzaga at the Garden in November 2003, and I am calling this one now. Not only will they make the playoffs, they will make some serious noise once they get there.
    Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-04-2018, 12:12 AM.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    I called Nick Foles being the Super Bowl MVP when Carson went down, I called SJU's perfect regular season after personally watching them beat Gonzaga at the Garden in November 2003, and I am calling this one now. Not only will they make the playoffs, they will make some serious noise once they get there.
    Shut up
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Lol, no, they won’t.

You really think they can overcome all of the injuries, and the refs in Dallas? Please. Back the truck up and lay it all on Dallas -4 while you can still get it

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
        Lol, no, they won’t.

You really think they can overcome all of the injuries, and the refs in Dallas? Please. Back the truck up and lay it all on Dallas -4 while you can still get it
        You would really think our fanbase would understand that improbable shit happens in sports all the time after last year's Super Bowl run but I guess you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.

This team will dispatch the Cowgirls with ease.

I am still kicking myself for not getting odds on Foles as Super Bowl MVP when I called it in December. Would have been something like 10000 to 1, right?

Fuckkkkkk
        Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-04-2018, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Hope you're right but I doubt it. A win next week would be very cool.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Lol, no, they won’t.

Fuck you. Go die.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Oh God, I didn't realize it was that choad when I responded to him. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Fuck you. Go die.
                Blow me, faggot. The eagles are DONE. Still plenty of room on the Chargers bandwagon

Comment

Blow me, faggot. The eagles are DONE. Still plenty of room on the Chargers bandwagon
                  You do love it when dudes blow you.

Comment

Win out ur a fkn dope smoker as well as a pole

Comment

Originally posted by Wangnuts View Post
                      Win out ur a fkn dope smoker as well as a pole
                      Yep, just like I was smoking weed when I predicted Big Dick Nick would win the SB MVP. I simply have an intuition about these things.

Also, who still refers to MJ as "dope?"

Are ya 90?

Dope = heroin

Comment

Wrong.
                        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                          ME ME ME.... I. I. I. LOOK AT ME. SMELL ME. I AM GREAT. LOOK AT ME. I DID THIS AND I SAID THAT. AIN'T I GREAT. LISTEN TO ME. ME. ME.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

GET A FUCKIN CLUE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This is the 'superfan' that posted on a St. Joe's message board that he watches St. Joe's basketball games over Eagles games. He also posted something on here last night about our fanbase being 'hot garbage'. Total fraud.

Comment

HE'S THE KIND OF PERSON THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X