Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Really? Woah haha.
    I love him, but I don’t see them re-signing him. Who knows. He has said he wants to play in 2018, and he apparently has recovered pretty well.

Comment

I THINK HE'LL TAKE ANY OFFER TO HAVE A SHOT TO GO BACK TO POST SEASON WITH THIS TEAM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

agreed on blount.

not sure about sproles though. i know it's a small sample size, but the offense actually looked better after he went down. that's when the three-headed monster (with smallwood) emerged. before that they were pass-heavy.

if he's willing to take over for barner as PR though, i'd be fine with that.

Comment

As much as I love both of those guys...

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I like Blount and he proved me wrong BIG TIME last season, but I feel pretty comfortable with Ajayi and Clement with a healthy Sproles sprinkled in for one more season.
          ....I don’t think it’s is wise going into the next season with 2 aging RBs.

Ajai and Clement and 1 seasoned RB is a good combo.

Hold a gun to my head and I would prefer Blount.....simply because the physical brute nature of his style being a change.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If they dont bring Back Blount

Sproles must come back,,,we didn't have one kickoff or Punt return for TD,,, his absence showed big time in the offense and special teams.....
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Maybe Smallwood will be next year's Agholor.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X