Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh...Amendola?

Comment

Walker was a Viking when the Eagles signed him and at worst an ex-roach.

And yes I know Austin was in Cleveland before he came to Phila. Again some matters transcend rational unemotional thought.

Comment

Amendola never played a down for the Eagles. I don’t care if he became Lance Alworth once he left Phila. Did he work out in Phila? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          you couldn't be more incorrect.

Hershel's cockroach stank presence not only robbed us of any chance to win a super bowl in the 1992-93 season but also caused God to tell Reggie to go to Green Bay that offseason rather than play in Philly with a cockroach Dallass Cowboy.

Those are the facts and they are indisputable!
          Randall was a shell of himself in '92. And Jerome had just died. And Kotite was the coach.

Herschel was that least of the team's problems. At that point, he was the best RB Philly'd seen since Wilbert. They don't get to the playoffs without him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            The sticking it the Cowboys aspect has definite appeal. I don't see the fit, but I didn't build the best team in the NFL last year. If Lord of the Rings Howie sees a use for him and can make it work financially, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be excited about that.
            I'm not lobbying for him. But I'm not going to be upset if they sign him. I trust the FO to make that work.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Randall was a shell of himself because there was cockroach stench on the team.

Cockroach presence > everything known to mankind.

Comment

Yeah, this. Be like signing Irvin or Deion. F-that.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                  Yeah, this. Be like signing Irvin or Deion. F-that.
                  A pissed off ex-roach who wants to make Jerruh eat shit is the only thing that changes the equation for me a little bit.

And no, like Terp said... I'm not lobbying. I'm firmly in the "if Howie says so, I'm down" camp.

Comment

If the Eagles were to somehow sign him, the Eagles should at least send him to Dallas to make the 32nd pick.

Talk about drama. That would be must see TV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      A pissed off ex-roach who wants to make Jerruh eat shit is the only thing that changes the equation for me a little bit.

And no, like Terp said... I'm not lobbying. I'm firmly in the "if Howie says so, I'm down" camp.
                      AGREE.
                      NORMALLY I WOULD SAY NO CHANCE GETTING ANOTHER PUKE IN HERE, BUT, IF HE'S ON A MISSION TO F JERRUH, AND HOWIE SAYS YUP THEN, MAY BE WORTH IT ON A ONE YEAR.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Nope. The World Champs won it all because they were a team. This chump is far from a team player. They don't need some mental goof crying he didn't get enough balls thrown his way. They spread the ball around and that's what makes the offense work. Not only is he still going to get overpaid, he doesn't fit the system.

Comment

I understand your angle, but I'd rather beat the Cowboys without Coach Dez. Its sports, and like Josey Wales, I'm a feudin' man.

Comment

I wouldn't touch this loser with a 40 foot pole.... I like our, yes "our", receiving options especially with the addition of Wallace which is going to be a huge upgrade over Smith

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              DeMarco Murray
                              Miles Austin
                              Chris Boniol
                              Darren Smith (1997 Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award winner)
                              BOOM.

Never...

Comment

Yeah, they have enough money. He'll be better than Pryor, but as an Eagles fan I like the idea of Alex Smith throwing to Dez Bryant for a few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X