X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You Need TJ McConnell To Be Your Best Player

You have serious problems.

Only you Anthony, only you.

Looking forward to bumping this on Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      I don't know if you're aware, but TJ McConnell was 100% from 3 today and 75% overall. He also got a rebound over Big Al and put his own shot back in over Big Al. (or was it Baynes? close enough)

How dare you, Anthony. You monster.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Yawn
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

ISN'T THAT WHAT A TEAM IS, SOMEONE PICKS IT UP WHEN THEY NEED TO? OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I THINK THEY PLAYED SOME PHILLY STREET BALL TODAY. PLAYIN WITH A TUDE, JUST DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK TILL THIS GAME IN THIS SERIES.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Does that win hurt our ping pong ball chances?

Comment

When you need Nick Foles to be your MVP against Tom Brady, you have serious problems.

Comment

Simmons Embiid Covington Ilyasova not good enough but TJMcConnell needed to start because they were all choking the chicken. You think this can happen 3 more games?

Comment

They should be the team up 3-1, but they choked. Just simply "not choking" gives them a significant advantage .Not saying it's going to happen, but Boston is no powerhouse

Comment

Even though I've always supported him, that's almost like saying when you need Nick Foles to be the guy you're in trouble. You never know in sports until you give a player a chance.
                    Last edited by bobbyuk; 05-08-2018, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                      ISN'T THAT WHAT A TEAM IS, SOMEONE PICKS IT UP WHEN THEY NEED TO? OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I THINK THEY PLAYED SOME PHILLY STREET BALL TODAY. PLAYIN WITH A TUDE, JUST DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK TILL THIS GAME IN THIS SERIES.
                      No, you are right. Sometimes guys that aren't the greatest stand out in the playoffs for whatever reason.

But that flies over the head of some people.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

McConnell has made the most of his opportunities all season long. I'm no longer surprised when he plays like that.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He's a gym rat. Love the guy. Plus his daddy coached him up in w. Pittsburg

Comment

I really hope they keep TJ around for awhile.

Comment

contract status

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              I really hope they keep TJ around for awhile.
                              ??

seems like he's setting himself up well right now.
                              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 05-08-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X