Grown men wearing kickers’ jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown men wearing kickers’ jerseys

Not women, not children but grown men doing this...I never understood it. Being that this place is crawling with betas I’m sure someone that owns an Akers jersey is about to chime in
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

What do you guys talk about on the board where all the alpha post? I bet its really cool.

Comment

I'D WEAR ONE IF I HAD ONE. AKERS WAS A BADASS. HE WAS NEVER AFRAID TO CRACK A BALL CARRIERS HEAD OPEN WITH A HIT. I'D WEAR ONE JUST FOR HIS SPEECH BUSTIN ON THE DALLAS PHANS AT THE DRAUGHT LAST YEAR.

EDIT TO ADD: ALSO WHEN YA MEET HIM FACE TO FACE HE IS A VERY COOL GUY TO RAP WITH. WOULD FIT RIGHT IN AT A GAYTE.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-09-2019, 10:15 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It’s ok. We mostly talk about

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        What do you guys talk about on the board where all the alpha post? I bet its really cool.
        drinkin’ beer and tappin’ ass.

Fights... shit like that.

Comment

“Tappin beer and drinking ass”- DQ
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

We put your mom in Sturgis jersey and sprayed beer on her last week
            Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-10-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Never paid much attention

...to what other men wear, not that there is anything wrong with that.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

David Akers donkey punches your mom on the regular. Kickers and punters refer to her as “double doink”. Cody parked his balls wide left on her last week.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

they make kickers' jerseys?

Comment

That's almost as bad as grown men sitting down to pee at a gayte, you know who you are!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Curb feelers

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      David Akers donkey punches your mom on the regular. Kickers and punters refer to her as “double doink”. Cody parked his balls wide left on her last week.
                      Got some on your mom because everyone is taking her for a spin.

A beeper comes on when she backs that ass up.
                      Last edited by Drama Queen; 01-10-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

For sure. No shame in appreciating a good player, regardless of position. Heck, I'll admit that we even have a Jake Elliot jersey in the collection (apparently purchased while drunk...but still).

Comment

Working...
                        X