If I don't laugh I will cry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I don't laugh I will cry.

People in Buffalo are over the moon with excitement, and the Bills just about managed to get the last playoff spot.

The Eagles have home field advantage for the playoffs and my friends act like they are at a corpse house for a 16 year old.

Well count me in the was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor brigade. In Foles I trust! Get with us or get behind us!

I don’t get all of these sites like Bleeding Green Nation and others making a big deal out of the Dallas game on Sunday. If you’re going to make a big deal out of that game, how about ALL of the Eagles subs who haven’t played D all held the Dallas starters to all of 6 points.

Comment

Yeah. True test for DougyP

His game plan will have to be righteous and immaculate.

Schvantz and the defense have to step it up in a big way.

But it is far from over. And as for those screaming for Sudsy to start? Bwahahaha
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        People in Buffalo are over the moon with excitement, and the Bills just about managed to get the last playoff spot.

The Eagles have home field advantage for the playoffs and my friends act like they are at a corpse house for a 16 year old.

Well count me in the was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor brigade. In Foles I trust! Get with us or get behind us!
        WOOOOOOOOO!
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Right on. It's been a while since we've been in this position. It would be crazy not to enjoy it. I'm hanging my hat on two things:

1. The defense has been really, really good at home the last 5 or 6 games.

2. Practice. I posted about this before the Raiders game and someone else posted about it recently, but they have barely practiced with Foles at all. I think that matters, at least to some extent.

All in!!
          Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-02-2018, 05:41 PM.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Foles only needs to play as well as he did two weeks ago... for two games... and we're in the Super Bowl.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Comment

pretty much this

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Right on. It's been a while since we've been in this position. It would be crazy not to enjoy it. I'm holding my hat on two things:

1. The defense has been really, really good at home the last 5 or 6 games.

2. Practice. I posted about this before the Raiders game and someone else posted about it recently, but they have barely practiced with Foles at all. I think that matters, at least to some extent.

All in!!
              What's the point otherwise.

Comment

Wormer ... he's a dead man!!!

Marmalard ... DEAD!!!

EDITED TO ADD:

Or perhaps ...

Brees ... he's a dead man!!!

Keenum ... DEAD!!!

Last edited by slag; 01-02-2018, 06:32 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

All in!!
                  So you're betting the kids college fund? Jumping off the Ben Franklin if they lose?

They have at least a puncher's chance of winning one or even two at the Linc But anybody who goes all in on Foles is nuts.

I'll stick with cautious optimism. I got no problem with the "I told you so" crowd if it means a Supey.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Brees ... he's a dead man!!!
                    That's the guy I don't want to see.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I didn't say I'd bet on them haha.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I agree with RSE 100%
                        Go Eagles!

Comment

so here's a fun fact

I didn't say I'd bet on them haha.
                          I was in vegas last March and bought an eagles to win the Supe bet because I figured it would be a fun ticket to have until maybe November. Got em at 60/1.

It's still a good bet!

Comment

I called my friend in Miami who is a die-hard Bills fan after the Bengals TD, and the background noise in his house sounded like they've won SB 52..smh

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                              I called my friend in Miami who is a die-hard Bills fan after the Bengals TD, and the background noise in his house sounded like they've won SB 52..smh
                              I remember being like that when the Jets beat the Giants on the last weekend of the 88 season. It was a Jets home game, and you could hear the Jets fans doing the E-A-G-L-E-S chant. One of the great Sundays in the history of Sundays.

Comment

Working...
                              X