X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go to Nashville?

Pretty sure I am going.
    I might add Nawlins, but well see.
    Last edited by EagleFanInMD; 04-19-2018, 08:17 PM. Reason: .

you should go, it's a good place for an away game. the place will also be SWARMING with eagles fans.

there was a great gathering for game 6 of the NLCS in 2010 at one of the bars downtown. sadly that didn't go much better than the game the following day.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 04-19-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

You know I’m there. Might do TB and Carolina too.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Gonna see a Pens vs Preds game?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Just got back from a long weekend trip to Nashville with my girlfriend on Tuesday. We loved it there. I’m definitely considering heading down for the Titans game. TB is highly probable too.

Comment

Just looked online and the hotey rates there seem quite pricey to me.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

We stayed in an Airbnb, I’d look at doing that again.

Comment

Can't commit just yet

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                Pretty sure I am going.
                But would definitely consider it.

Comment

I'm thinking it will be one or the other. Outside chance at both.

Comment

Very nice stadium. Went there in 2015 to see University of Tennessee’s opener with Bowling Green.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                      Pretty sure I am going.
                      Nashville is great but if I am doing one of those games I am doing New Orleans and its not even close.

Comment

I hear ya. The whole experience should be better in NO, but the game day experience looks better in Nashville. More welcoming, and more like what we're used to seeing. Plus I don't think I could keep from losing my shit at all of the "who dat" chanting.

Comment

I’ve been planning on this trip for 8 years

Comment

That game was kind of miserable. But Barnett was playing, so you got a preview of the guy who recovered a huge fumble for the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles a couple years later.

Comment

Looking at a away game this year, prob won't do NO. So it's TB or Nashville.
                              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X