Fuck you, Doug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    You're the one suggesting I don't know football if I don't give more of a pass to Gomer than Wentz.

Wentz was on the field ... getting smashed in the fucking head on illegal hits that weren't being called and he's the culprit here for turning the ball over and missing some throws?

In crunch time he got them to one score, despite all that shit.

I'm totally cool ... completely relaxed ... now tell me how I don't know football because I think Gomer showed me he's more of a problem than Wentz is.
    I never once said wentz is more of a problem just that I and it looks like many on this bored and anyone who doesn't want to lick wentz nuts at every turn can plainly see that wentz had a brutal game and it was more on wentz than coach period
    Last edited by Spartan92; 12-04-2017, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Yeah he had some big fuckups in his first meaningful game on the road against a team playing with it's hair on fire ... and he still got them back in it with a fucking turnstile at LT and refs that impliedly declared a free fire zone on him.

So let's use this performance to call him "hot garbage" and a choker?

PS - I always thought WIP callers blindly sucking his dick and making reservations for the Super Bowl were, well, being stupid.

In the same vein, however ... although I acknowledge Wentz fucked up big plays tonight, I feel that making a post indicating that we have to stop sucking his dick isn't just focusing on this game as a bad game ... and is suggesting that Wentz isn't that good as a general proposition.
      Last edited by slag; 12-04-2017, 08:58 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You're the one suggesting I don't know football if I don't give more of a pass to Gomer than Wentz.

Wentz was on the field ... getting smashed in the fucking head on illegal hits that weren't being called and he's the culprit here for turning the ball over and missing some throws?

In crunch time he got them to one score, despite all that shit.

I'm totally cool ... completely relaxed ... now tell me how I don't know football because I think Gomer showed me he's more of a problem than Wentz is.
        WHY WOULD COACH BE A PROBLEM? THIS TEAM HAS FAR EXCEEDED ALL OF OUR EXPECTATIONS. NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THAT END OF SEASON WIN STREAK HAPPEN.......ALL THE WAY TO FEBRUARY.

CARSON MISSED A FEW PLAYS THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME, SOME WAS BECAUSE OF THE DEFENSIVE PRESSURE, SOME HE JUST MISSED. MAY HAVE BEEN FEELING THE HEAT OF A BIG GAME, MORE EXPERIENCE FOR THE YOUNG MAN, GOD BLESS HIM.
        THAT FUMBLE WAS ROUGH, BUT IT GOT RIPPED OUT. GOOD DEFENSIVE PLAY.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This loss is on the coaching staff

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          You failed on every level tonight.
          Not sure what they were thinking. Wilson owned them and the offense was far too conservative

Comment

I wrote that I think he's more of a problem than Wentz.

He kicks when he shouldn't and doesn't kick when he should.

He abandons the run too early.

He doesn't realize a challenge is worth losing a time out in a key spot.

And he's not running for this life because his LT is a turnstile when he's making those decisions.

Comment

totally agree this team sucked in ALL phases of the game and that's on the coach. Play calling was abysmal, Schwartz was timid on defense and left guys running open all over the place. Yes wentz had a horrible day and his receivers did him no favors either. this fish smells from the head down.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I wrote that I think he's more of a problem than Wentz.

He kicks when he shouldn't and doesn't kick when he should.

He abandons the run too early.

He doesn't realize a challenge is worth losing a time out in a key spot.

And he's not running for this life because his LT is a turnstile when he's making those decisions.
                OK. HE'S STILL RELATIVELY A NEW COACH AND THERE IS A LEARNING CURVE. IN THE MOMENT OF THAT ILLEGAL FWD PASS HE NEEDS TO THINK FASTER AND REACT, BUT THAT WILL COME IN TIME.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

wentz isn't a choker. he missed 2-3 throws that could have changed the game. i'm a huge wentz fan so i'll admit it when he has a bad game.

i'm not sure if i'd call either wentz or dougie a problem. but wentz is better at what he does than dougie is.

i thought dougie stuck with the run for long enough, but they weren't scoring points. he didn't abandon the run until it was 17-3.

Comment

stuff like this drives me insane

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    IN THE MOMENT OF THAT ILLEGAL FWD PASS HE NEEDS TO THINK FASTER AND REACT, BUT THAT WILL COME IN TIME.
                    The game is marred by a variety of shit penalties like PI and ticky tack holding, all of which the refs see, but an illegal forward pass requires the gamesmanship of a challenge. Not to mention there's some bizarre burden of proof placed on whatever the refs think was right to begin with (which could be objectively incorrect), but clear (and convincing?) evidence is needed to overturn.

Things like this are what bring down the NFL product.

Comment

I've been beating that drum forever ... ie. that the biggest threat to the NFL's popularity is the officiating.

Comment

17-3 with 5 minutes to go in the 3d quarter is when you abandon the run?

Wentz made execution fuck ups ... Gomer's are mental (EDITED TO ADD: and more troubling, perhaps philosophical).
                        Last edited by slag; 12-04-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

in the case of last night, yeah.

Comment

Yeah he had some big fuckups in his first meaningful game on the road against a team playing with it's hair on fire ... and he still got them back in it with a fucking turnstile at LT and refs that impliedly declared a free fire zone on him.

PS - I always thought WIP callers blindly sucking his dick and making reservations for the Super Bowl were, well, being stupid.

In the same vein, however ... although I acknowledge Wentz fucked up big plays tonight, I feel that making a post indicating that we have to stop sucking his dick isn't just focusing on this game as a bad game ... and is suggesting that Wentz isn't that good as a general proposition.

I am not calling him hot garbage and a choker as a player, just this game! We have to stop finding excuses for the kid when he plays bad, period! If it was 5 on the field last night we would have murdered him for that game but we are quick to give Wentz a pass? Wentz has 7 that is 7 fumbles this year and not all of them are on Vaitai they happened also when Peters was in (26 of them to be exact since 2016) with basically the same line give or take so again NO Wentz is not a bust he is a gamer we all love the kid but we have to be realistic and call him out when he plays poorly and he did yesterday. Coach didn't fumble the ball on the one on a good play call, coach didn't overthrow Arugala twice and other receivers tonight and coach didn't throw a pick into double coverage.. again if that was Donnie Mac we would have been crucified so to be fair calling the kid out for 1 bad game should not be an issue

Comment

Working...
                            X