Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles Girl trying to watch the PHIvDAL live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Girl trying to watch the PHIvDAL live!

Hey guys,

One of the things I said I always wanted to do was go to the Lincoln Field watch a home game to see our boys, but it had to be against the Cowboys. Since this game lands on New Year's Day it seemed that much more inticing to start the year off cheering with other fans. Since I'm assuming most of everyone is/know of someone from Philly. I want to be within that brotherly love.

If you have family or you yourself would be willing to host me (like have an extra guest room/couch) from December 30-January 2, know of any tailgates for the game, or have an extra ticket lying around in the fan section (which I am willing to purchase) please reach out to me.

I am a 24 year old girl traveling alone so I would appreciate more family homes than anything but always FLYEAGLESFLY! #BEATDALLAS

shut up smegma!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How did you get out of Riccardo's basement?
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Tits or gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Lovekathleenann View Post
          Hey guys,

One of the things I said I always wanted to do was go to the Lincoln Field watch a home game to see our boys, but it had to be against the Cowboys. Since this game lands on New Year's Day it seemed that much more inticing to start the year off cheering with other fans. Since I'm assuming most of everyone is/know of someone from Philly. I want to be within that brotherly love.

If you have family or you yourself would be willing to host me (like have an extra guest room/couch) from December 30-January 2, know of any tailgates for the game, or have an extra ticket lying around in the fan section (which I am willing to purchase) please reach out to me.

I am a 24 year old girl traveling alone so I would appreciate more family homes than anything but always FLYEAGLESFLY! #BEATDALLAS
          Bwhahaaaaa!!!

Comment

La Ref must be back

Originally posted by Lovekathleenann View Post
            Hey guys,

from his long trip to Bangkok. Hope the surgery went well.
            DB

Comment

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thanks for the Christmas present!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

*swish*

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                from his long trip to Bangkok. Hope the surgery went well.
                ......golf clap....you hit that one well Alice.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

HAHAhaha!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hi, I have a extra ticket, a couch. I'm very friendly and easy going. I'm electricaly stimulated by meeting new people. All genders, male, female or inbetween. I'm not racist and treat people equal. I like to have conversations by a warm fire with a alcohol beverage. I like the outdoors. I wear diff clothes, and sometimes are fashionable. I listen to all types of music.if your interested in a good time. Call the zubus meeting site, operators standing by to atrange.

Comment

Working...
                    X