Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEGATIVITY ON THIS BORED IS FRIGHTENING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct. I was bummed about the defense, but Foles looked fine.
    Hey - all these wins? Regardless, the future for the Eagles looks bright, which we could not say 2 years ago.
    Maybe we have been waiting 50 years for a SB win, and will we ever see it?
    Now, it looks like we have a good chance in the next few years.
    So I am with you. We shouldn't be so negative.
    And Raptor is correct! We want to know!

Comment

we were 13-1

and lost the last 2 from benching players. So yea 14-2 would be sweet
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Castillio is gone ... you can eat crab fries again.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

But I will say this ... they keep playing defense like that ... menu adjustments will be made.

Comment

Ray Diddinger and Seth Joyner want answers about that defense also.

In a nutshell, you can step on your dick all afternoon and beat a shitbag squad like the Vagiants have this year ... but you won't beat a fucking playoff team tackling, blowing coverages, dropping interceptions and taking penalties like they did today.

Comment

I hear you

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              PEOPLE, WHAT THE HELL. OUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS 12 WINS, SOME PRETTY, SOME UGLY.

12 WINS AND A BYE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL, ENJOY IT......AND HERE'S TO A GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY GAYTE.
              But damn that defense has sucked for three games now.
              DB

Comment

Good to hear....

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Ray Diddinger and Seth Joyner want answers about that defense also.

In a nutshell, you can step on your dick all afternoon and beat a shitbag squad like the Vagiants have this year ... but you won't beat a fucking playoff team tackling, blowing coverages, dropping interceptions and taking penalties like they did today.
                .....would hate to see this unexpected good season go to waste because somebody can get their act together and fix some shortcomings..

The defense needs to answer to the current trend of slow starts and head up ass playing.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Did you watch that dreck today?
                  Today was a game the old Eagles lose. It shouldn't have been close, but in the end, they got the job done.

(But yeah, the defense is a major, major fucking concern)

Comment

Did you watch that dreck today?
                    YEA I DID. THAT DRECK WAS YET ANOTHER WIN, OR AM I WRONG? A WIN......

I HAVEN'T MISSED A GAME SINCE 1976 WHEN I LISTENED TO THE OPENER ON THE WILDWOOD BEACH ALL HUNGOVER FROM A COLT 45 BINGE, AND GOT ALL BURNED UP.
                    OUR BELOVED EAGLES ARE TWELVE (12) AND TWO (2). I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW MANY YARDS THEY GIVE UP. LAST I LOOKED, UNLESS SOMETHING CHANGED, YA DON'T WIN GAMES WITH MOST YARDS, OR AM I WRONG ABOUT THAT TOO?

DEFENSE WILL MAKE A REBOUND. I HAVE NO DOUBT.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-18-2017, 08:42 AM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Your impressive fandom and your conviction that they will turn the defense around from giving up 500 yards and not losing because an official decided to keep his flag in his pocket on a play I've seen called PI more times than you've had hot Sunday dinners may keep you warm and fuzzy, but it does not make those who are concerned wrong, or not make them hope you're right.

BTW - I've been a Philadelphia fan since Dick Allen was Richie Allen and have been traveling 250 miles round trip to Eagles games for 30 plus years.
                      Last edited by slag; 12-18-2017, 09:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

OK. SO WE'RE BOTH OLD. YOU REMEMBER ALLEN CUTTING HIS HAND "FROM A BREAKING A WINDOW"? BAR FIGHT OR NOT? THE QUESTION CONTINUES TO THIS DAY.

RELAX DUDE, THIS DEFENSE WILL COME AROUND. NO WORRIES.

Comment

I thought it was a car headlight.

Comment

AND IT CONTINUES. I HEARD CAR, WINDOW, BAR FIGHT. HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS WHEN I WAS A WEE LAD SITTING IN CONNIE MACK WITH MY POP.

Comment

First major league game ... bat day at Connie Mack with my brothers and my dad.

Fucking bat broke the first time I used it.

Comment

My first game was a doubleheader at Connie Mack against the Cardinals in 1969. Richie Allen was benched (suspended?) for writing in the dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X